Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

I use these and my skin glows. I use them two to three times a week. I am in my late 30's and I am happy with how my skin looks. Be sure to use an SPF 15 or higher moisturizer in conjunction with this product due to the high exfoliation factor.

on 9/24/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first I really liked these. The size and texture of the pads were great, and they held more than enough liquid (without being wasteful) to cover my entire face. Unfortunatley, they also broke me out in little pimples all over my face. :( Must have been one of the types of oils in it. I was surprised because I usually do well with other Philosophy products! Boo. :(

Eh, I think this is the only thing by Philosophy that I'm not loving. These pads are so flimsy that I have no idea how anyone could just use one? Sometimes I use two, plus like the reviewer after me, I'm not digging the sticky feeling you get afterwards either. These do seem to help clear up my skin though, so that would be the only reason I would keep using them. Will I buy them again, depends on if I see a huge difference in my skin, if not, then NO! *UPDATE*... The more I use these pads the more I like them. I changed my rating to 5 lippies b/c I've noticed my skin really loves them.

on 5/11/2006 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Everything everyone else said, DITO!!! This products rocks. HG for me... Got it in a swap, thank goodness, won't be without it. And I am a true skincare junkie. This is the best.

on 5/24/2005 2:42:00 AM

I'm still on the fence about these pads. I've been using them for a couple weeks and my skin has been looking pretty good lately, although not sure if it's from this. These pads do not tingle at all, which makes me wonder how much lactic acid is on them; I could easily use these 2x a day with no irritation. For now I will keep using and will update my review when I make my final decision. Update 6/6/05: I probably will not repurchase these. I'm already using a skinceutical vit. c serum and I believe that this is a more effective product.