Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
No Image

4.3

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 11/6/2006 5:56:00 PM

These come in two sizes, 60 pads or 30. I have the 30 size which came in the Peptide Peels To Go kit. Anyways, I'm giving the packaging a 4 since these pads are a bit on the small side and it's a bit tricky trying to get one out as they are quite thin and they tend to stick together. However, that being said I think these are a great little invention! I am a recent convert to Philosophy products and so far a huge fan with everything that I've tried from them and this product is no exception. I use these about every other day (sometimes only 3x's per week) when my skin gets that bumpy feeling and these seem to even out my skin texture. I tend to break out along my jawline and on the sides of my neck and I tend to concentrate this product specifically on those areas. These do not leave my face feeling sticky and after a few hours I feel that my skin looks and feels noticably different in appearance and texture. I truly believe that because I am using these pads in conjunction with Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel treatment (once per week) my acne scars have diminshed quite dramatically.

Be forewarned, you may feel a little "sting" upon first application of these pads but it's not so overwhelming that you will have to stop using these. It just takes some getting used to. Hope you try them and like them as much as I do!

on 6/24/2006 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

NOTE: This review may change in the following weeks.

I made that little disclaimar because I have been trying these peel pads for sometime (3 weeks) and the first week I was in love! I have young skin, however I am oily and prone to breakouts, and this seemed to breathe new life into my sallow skin tone. It also made my skin soft and dewy in texture.

Second week...okay I was going through some stress and I started to breakouts, no biggie, I kept using these hoping that the exfoliation (lactic acid) will keep any more acne at bay. WRONG! By end of week 3, I had HORRIFYING pimples on my forehead to this day or not gone (that was a month ago!) I dont know if it is this product or the fact that I was going through some tough times, but my skin is horrible. I stopped everything I used and adopted a new regimen, so far its getting better. I will try these pads one more time later next week when I can afford a chance.

I pray that these pads arent the culprit. I really love the convenience, the tub packaging and the citrus fragrance.

on 1/11/2006 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this pads after using Dr. Denese's pad for about 6 months. I must say my face looks so much brighter! There is no horrid smell and no stickiness to these pads. After cleansing, I just wipe them over my face and neck and my skin looks great!