Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

3.9

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 8/14/2011 3:32:00 PM

Well, I'm down to using things I had started using and then for some reason stopped...and now I'm in that cycle we go through where we feel productive to "use things up".

UGH. I didn't like these the first time and I like them less now. I have about 100 to go through and it's taking forever :( They leave my skin feeling sticky and I want to use a toner after to take it off.

I'm am fairly happy with my skin. No acne and I'm looking for some glow or reduced pore appearance. These do neither. On the positive side...there is plenty of product. They are soaking wet and one pad does my face, neck and chest. Can't wait for them to be used up. lol

on 11/3/2010 12:42:00 AM

I purchased this product (mini-peel pads) from Ulta based on a recommendation from a sales associate. My request was for something to exfoliate and reduce congestion. I had previously gone to a spa for a mini facial (30 min), and if it hadn't been for the super cool mani/pedi lady, I would have left in tears. The esthetician wouldn't stop scolding me about how awful my skin was.

So, I started moisturizing (L'Oreal Regenerist line) and ventured into Ulta. I told them what I was looking for and they showed me several options. I went with the peel pads because I need something easy. These do not require rinsing. I use these every other night. After a few uses, I could see a noticeable change in the size of my pores, my complexion is more even, and I can wear makeup without it looking weird - no more dry flakey spots and smaller pores! I think my pores are smaller because they are no longer clogged. No new black/whiteheads either.

I am very happy with my results. They do leave my face feeling sticky until it dries and I can feel a tingle, which is why I only use at night. It definitely feels like it's working, and the comments from friends and colleagues back it up. Someone recently asked me what I had started doing different and she said that she was going to go pick some up.

I love the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel Pads. They do all they claim and leave skin feeling squeaky clean and exfoliated. Only gave them 4 out of 5 because the price is high. I've tried other brands (like Sheer Miracle's AHA Exfoliating Daily Peel Pads) that are much less expensive and work just as well. All in all, I'd buy again (if I hadn't already broke the budget that month :)).

on 1/29/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I buy the larger ones and use them on my neck, chest, feet and hands after my face. These are nothing short of amazing. Great antioxidants and lactic acid that doesn't dry my face out or make it greasy. My body loves these. Philosophy has done wonders for my face. I try so many other things and always, always, always come back to Phil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my 3rd jar of these pads now. I use them about 2X per week alternating with the Avon anew pads. My skin is really smooth and clear. I can easily just wear tinted moisturizer and look good. I can really see the difference in my skin after about 2 weeks of not using this product. My skin tolerates this product really well. I use it on my face, neck, chest, and the top of my hands. One pad covers all that area. I feel that this product is a little more gentle on my skin than the Avon product but both are good. I can't afford to get professional peels but I can afford this product and I really LOVE looking nice without makeup.

on 8/4/2008 12:03:00 PM

Facial in a jar. Antioxidants and exfoliating properties galore. I don't need to use a moisturizer in the summer when I use this after my Purity. Love em! My skin changes in days when I have strayed and come back.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually love these alot. I buy the big ones and use them down my neck and chest then have some leftover for my hands and sometimes feet. They have antioxidants and lactic acid in them and are like a mini facial in a pad. Right now I am trying something new but these work great! I would highly recommend them. They do have a scent of lavendar in them. $55 for large jar at Sephora.

Very easy to use. Product does work to improve skin texture without doing a full microdermabrasion or chemical peel. You do have to use it every day or at least every other day to get benefits.

on 12/8/2007 7:15:00 PM

I use these daily on my face. After I use it on my face I use the pad on my elbows and knees. It does make a difference. I stopped using for a while and I noticed. They are pricey.

on 12/1/2007 5:15:00 PM

Way over-rated! I went through one full-sized jar, using one pad a day and NOTHING! Just like everything else, philosophy products are hit and miss too.