Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

2.7

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 10/5/2016 10:56:00 PM

I wanted to love these but they simply didn't help my blind pimples and constant acne. I think they made them worse.

I highly recommend trying a straight lactic (40%) or mandelic peel (25%) or similar percentage from a cheaper brand. I have had amazing results and far more gently.

on 2/1/2015 12:44:00 PM

I've gone through three jars of these pads so far and I'll keep repurchasing (unless I find a cheaper substitute).

The main active ingredient in these is lactic acid, which in high concentrations has remarkably improving effects on post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Because these pads have a lower concentration, I can use the pads daily or a few times per week and see good, persistent improvements to my old acne marks.

These aren't strong enough to cause peeling or to really change texture for me. But they do a great job of slowly weakening the redness in my acne scars and leaving normal colored skin behind.

I use these pads a few nights per week as skin clarity maintenance between more intense peels like 40% lactic and 40% mandelic.

on 4/20/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After waiting patiently two weeks (using these pads faithfully every day swearing to myself im going to use all 60 before i give up) I woke up one morning to do my regular routine and was amazed. I went to a window to look in natural light and ill be damned. even toned radiant skin in NATURAL LIGHTTT. no illusion of my bathroom light. but it was honestly clear.. its takes awhile, NO it will not sting, NOOOO it wont see immediate results for some but if you stick with it you willl see a huge change. i will always have this in my morning routine

on 1/30/2012 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've read some of the other comments about not seeing a big difference but this product does work but it is a subtle change you will see after time.
The exfoliant is lactic acid which is much milder than glycolic or retinol. Great fr sensitive skin. Been using for about six weeks and I've definitely notice my skin is clearer. Also great and gentel enough for under the eyes.
I also use it on those little red bumps I get on my arms.

on 1/30/2012 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is not a review of someone who has used this product over a period of time. I received this as a sample at Sephora. I had doubts because I'm not a huge fan of the Philosophy line. But I followed the directions last night and swiped the pad over my clean, just clarisonic-ed face. I was expecting a tingle...slight burn...nothing. I admit I've had so many peels and used so many different acids on my face that I'm probably desensitized, but I literally felt nothing. It dried quickly on my face. I don't want to say it felt sticky because it definitely wasn't...but my skin felt just a tiny bit...dewy? Not unpleasant. Also, please note, I had a GIGANTIC zit on my chin that felt cystic underneath a huge surface eruption. Usually these take weeks to shrink on me. I also wiped the pad on my elbows as one of my coworkers said it would make them 'very soft.'
I woke up this morning and my zit has shrunk to the size of a lentil. Not even exaggerating a little. I was shocked. Skin texture overall was smooth and makeup went on beautifully after washing. My elbows however, feel no different. I would have to try the pads on a consistent basis to see if it was in fact the pad that performed the miracle...or if I should start praying to an acne god who visited me overnight.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really love Philosophy products!!! Purity has done wonders for my sensitive, combo skin. So I decided to give the other products a try. This is one of the products that I recently purchased. I like that it tingles, but doesn't burn. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this product. My skin appears and feels smoother and my pores look smaller. My mom even commented on my skin! I do like that the pads are heavily saturated with the treatment, but I wish the packaging was a little different. The jar is okay, but I wish the pads came in a package like my MAC wipes. I use these every other night after cleansing with Purity and Microdelivery Wash followed by HIAJ for all skin types.

on 2/8/2009 2:42:00 PM

I've been using this off and on for a month or so, and I feel like it's not really doing anything for my skin except drying it out. I sometimes use it in combination with Philosophy's "Hope in a Bottle," so that may be why my skin feels especially dry. So, yeah, my main problem with this is that I just don't really see any point in using it--might as well swab water on my face.

on 1/18/2009 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ineffective. A waste of time and money. Spend a little more to get the Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads. They exfoliate and resurface!

on 8/6/2008 1:41:00 PM

These pads (in conjunction with the microdelivery peel and the purity made simple cleanser) have completely changed my skin - and in less than one week! Not only has it cleared up some stubborn acne, which appeared for the 1st time once I turned 30, but it has faded the pink marks that the acne had left behind and made my pores look compeletly invisible. It has also left my skin looking younger and more radiant (I have the rosie glow that I had back in my early 20s).

I absolutely hated this peel. It left my face so sticky, even after an hour or so, I had to wash my face just so my hair and pillow wouldn't stick to my face. I hate sticky and would probably been able to tolerate it if the peel actually delivered. I noticed no changes even after sufffering through half the jar of pads. After about thirty pads, I just stopped worrying with this and went back to my trust Avon peel pads. I get them off of Ebay so I never pay full price for them. The smell of the Philosophy peel was yucky too. Nope wouldn't buy again.