Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 25-29
No Image

4.3

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 8/7/2013 10:36:00 AM

I like these peel pads. I use them twice a week on my face and neck. I have acne on my cheeks and in times of weakness I pop them when they are really bad. When I use these pads, my face tingles and feels a little sticky for a while after but it goes away. When I wake up the next morning the little scab from popping a pimple is gone and the redness is visibly reduced. I also noticed that my skin over the last few months of using these consistently twice a week has been much smoother. I use a lot of other products on a schedule so I'm not sure if these pads alone would be doing this to my skin or if it's because of a combination of the other treatments I use. But, I still like this stuff. One thing I have noticed is that I am little more sensitive to sunburn than when I wasn't using the pads. Instead of SPF 70, now I have to use SPF 100+ when I go on vacation. Not a bad thing to me though as I use SPF everyday, gotta fight those wrinkles before you get them amiright?

on 10/14/2010 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is for the Microdelivery Multi-Use Peel Pads, which do have some difference in its ingredients list than the Mini Pads.

After finishing and liking a 30-day supply of MD Skincareís Alpha Beta Body Peel, but not blown away by the results, I decided that its $78 price tag was too much for 30 applications. Having liked all the philosophy products Iíve tried before, I decided to give this a try (especially since it was cheaper at $55 AND had 100 pads). After the first application (in the evening after showering, applied to my back, torso, chest, and neck), I immediately noticed that I caused no dryness or irritation. The next morning, my back (which has the most problems) felt smoother. After two months, my back and torso are smoother, my sun damage spots are smaller, and I still havenít run out of pads. The scent is a synthetic-smelling citrus, but it dissipates quickly and isnít enough to deter me from this product. I will definitely buy again.

on 12/13/2005 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like this product. I'm noticing less dry patches on my skin and less ingrown hairs. This definitely has a bit of a tingle to it but once it dries the tingle goes away. My skin is clearer and brighter since using this. I love that the pads are soft and not scratchy like most toner or treatment pad out on the market. I'm using this in conjunction with my retin-a and haven't experienced any sensitivity, flaking, or increased acne flare ups since use. My skin has never looked better. I like to have my husband use this on his beard to help prevent ingrown hairs and give him a closer shave. So far so good. This one is definitely worth a try.