Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
No Image

1 review

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 6/29/2008 1:31:00 PM

The difference these pads have made in my skin brings me to tears. I struggled and struggled with recurring acne that not only affected my complexion, it damaged my self esteem and confidence. I avoided social get-togethers and leaving the house because of my zit covered face. Enter the Microdelivery Peel Pads!...aka, my saving grace.

I have been using these pads for 3 months now and my face has taken a 180 turn for the better! When I look in the mirror at my bare face, I am often brought to tears at what I see - but in a good way. My face is smooth, pimple free, glowing, and soft. I didn't know what even toned skin was until I used these pads.

Bottom line...you will break out initally with these, but PLEASE hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel and it's in the form of a radiant complexion. Since Philosophy makes this product, these pads come with a high sticker price. But I buy mine on Ebay and pay half of what Sephora or QVC sells them for.