shu uemura mark cealer (Uploaded by bebe_girl)

4.1

73%
would repurchase
3.9/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/09/2012

This is amazing for under-eye coverage and small blemishes. The only drawback is the slight orange tinge it has but that's easily covered up with a layer of foundation of over it. Absolutely my favourite concealer.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

1.0

Jan/05/2012

This is the third mark cealer I have used, so I should be giving positive review but no. not again.

the first two that I used are Mark cealer, which are good. pigmented, smooth, good for the undereye area.

this one now is Point cealer ( i believe mark cealer isn't available anymore), and first off, the applicator is so stupid, the kind that you twist and product comes …

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/06/2011

I've used this for years... and it has been working well to cover my dark circles. You have to apply it lightly, though... or you'll end up streaking the concealer all over the place. It doesn't dry out your under eye skin either.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

fromAndien

Dec/05/2011

Love this. I use 7YR and it covers my dark circles beautifully without caking. I tried Nars' new Immaculate Complexion concealer and the Shu Uemura concealer was definitely better in terms of staying power and not caking over for me. You do need to moisturize your skin before you put it on though if like me your skin is on the dry side. I am really impressed with the staying power of this …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0
fromceen

Oct/27/2011

Below average. Too drying. Poor pigment.

About reviewer (347 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

EyesBlack

Aug/03/2011

This concealer has worked really well for me. The coverage is really good, and if set with some powder, it really stays on throughout the day, up to 12 hours even! It is pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way. Two downsides to this product - one is that it's still pretty drying on my skin, and if I do not put on enough eyecream prior to applying the concealer, fine lines will show up …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Feb/01/2011

Yes, this concealer is fantastic, am using the 7YR Medium, it conceals my dark eye circles. It does not cake and does not clog the delicate skin around the eye.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Oct/04/2010

it works great for covering my eyebags. it's smooth and blends in easily with my foundation. it's not too thick and not too thin - just right! It is a tad expensive though, a small stick for RM80.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Sep/16/2010

I been using this for a while. It is really creamy and hide my blemishes really well. Do not use this on under eye as it creases easily.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

Jan/12/2010

Edit: I lowered the rating for this. Oxidizes faster and really doesn't have good coverage on blemishes... Nor does it last long.

Pretty decent product for 180HKD. Works brilliant in Hong Kong but for some reason it doesn't seem to work as great in Canada.... odd. Doesn't break me out but it does smudge. Would give this a 3.5/5 ;)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure