4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is amazing for under-eye coverage and small blemishes. The only drawback is the slight orange tinge it has but that's easily covered up with a layer of foundation of over it. Absolutely my favourite concealer.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

1.0

8 years ago

This is the third mark cealer I have used, so I should be giving positive review but no. not again. the first two that I used are Mark cealer, which are good. pigmented, smooth, good for the undereye area. this one now is Point cealer ( i believe mark cealer isn't available anymore), and first off, the applicator is so stupid, the kind that you twist and product comes out from the tip you know. but you can hardly control the amount because after you stopped twisting, there is actually product that keeps leaking out! and it can't go back so it would dry on the applicator and get wasted! then the color, i used medium beige, i.e. 7yr m, but the color for mark cealer and point cealer obviously changed. so anyone tempted to repurchase this stuff, choose your color with care. it s not the same anymore. and if you notice, the price of this product increased from around $23 to $27. and you are getting less product (from 5ml to 2.8ml) but of course the packaging looks as if the amount is still the same. i will never ever ever repurchase again. ever.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

8 years ago

I've used this for years... and it has been working well to cover my dark circles. You have to apply it lightly, though... or you'll end up streaking the concealer all over the place. It doesn't dry out your under eye skin either.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

from

8 years ago

Love this. I use 7YR and it covers my dark circles beautifully without caking. I tried Nars' new Immaculate Complexion concealer and the Shu Uemura concealer was definitely better in terms of staying power and not caking over for me. You do need to moisturize your skin before you put it on though if like me your skin is on the dry side. I am really impressed with the staying power of this concealer though, and a little goes on a very long way. It's great with Shu Uemura's Face Architect foundation. Definitely will repurchase.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0
from

8 years ago

Below average. Too drying. Poor pigment.

About reviewer (347 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This concealer has worked really well for me. The coverage is really good, and if set with some powder, it really stays on throughout the day, up to 12 hours even! It is pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way. Two downsides to this product - one is that it's still pretty drying on my skin, and if I do not put on enough eyecream prior to applying the concealer, fine lines will show up throughout the course of the day; two is that it doesnt correct the bluish tinge of my hereditary dark eye circles, so for important occasions, just using this alone will not suffice. Otherwise, a really good product that is easy to use and fuss free, definitely repurchasing!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

9 years ago

Yes, this concealer is fantastic, am using the 7YR Medium, it conceals my dark eye circles. It does not cake and does not clog the delicate skin around the eye.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

9 years ago

it works great for covering my eyebags. it's smooth and blends in easily with my foundation. it's not too thick and not too thin - just right! It is a tad expensive though, a small stick for RM80.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

10 years ago

I been using this for a while. It is really creamy and hide my blemishes really well. Do not use this on under eye as it creases easily.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

10 years ago

Edit: I lowered the rating for this. Oxidizes faster and really doesn't have good coverage on blemishes... Nor does it last long. Pretty decent product for 180HKD. Works brilliant in Hong Kong but for some reason it doesn't seem to work as great in Canada.... odd. Doesn't break me out but it does smudge. Would give this a 3.5/5 ;)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure