Suave Milk and Honey Body Wash

No Image

4.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Honey Extract, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, PPG 9, Stearamide AMP, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love the scent it smells more like honey than milk too me but I can smell the milk this smell last a good amount of time and it makes me so soft and it is a lovely kind of heavy but not heavy scent but it is perfect

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i discovered this through my brother, of all people! i must say that i was pleasantly surprised by the soft subtle scent and the rich lather. for the price and size of the bottle you wouldn't mind if you have to use a lot to get the full benefit; luckily you don't have to! one circle around my pouf and i can enjoy a fragrant and sudsy shower. would highly recommend!

I'm on my second bottle of this. My husband and I both use this. We originally bought it because he wanted to smell nice for me and I don't particularly think a man should smell fruity. I do think the scent is true to it's name. As far as the formula, it seems to be gentle and has not (as far as I can tell) done anything to aggravate acne which I get on my back and chest. Good value and you don't have to use a lot (quarter dollop) so it seems to last a reasonable time. I'm using this in the summer so I don't know how I'll like it in the winter as far as moisture goes. Decent affordable grocery/drug store purchase.

on 2/23/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this body wash! Smells divine! Really reminds me of honey milk or something yummy but I love the fact that it is not too sweet and not too strong. My bathroom always smells amazing, after I use it. Great price (under $3). Will repurchase.
Two other scents I like are: Creamy Almond & Verbena, and Mango-Mandarin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love milk and honey scents. Wish it was a bit better and scent was stronger.
I love love love the softsoap milk and honey scent. Wish this was a bit more like that one.

on 1/16/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite Suave body wash ever. I can't get enough of the scent, it's wonderful.

on 6/17/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this body wash. I like the way it smells and I like the texture. so pleasant to use in the shower.

This is the best smelling milk and honey wash ever. It's wonderful. I ran to MUA to post because I was so blown away, by a company I used to loathe nonetheless.

I really liked this product. It smells very nice and gives a nice small lather in the shower. I have it a 4/5 though, because the smell isn't very strong once you're out of the shower. I'd prefer it if the scent was stronger. Other than that, a very nice product that smells wonderful.

on 5/20/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Cheap, smells amazing and lathers well. Couldn't ask for much more! Also a little goes a long way too. Keep this one around Suave!