OPI Brilliance Emery Box

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

I LOOOVE the Brilliance block! My HG colour is My Private Jet and I find that the top coats I use for it either are super shiny (and mask the shimmer) or are completely dull (and enhance the shimmer). I was complaining to my boss who works for OPI and he gave me one. My nails look like liquid vinyl!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I agree with the last reviewer. It's an awesome product. After you ever-so-gently buff down ridges with the green side, you buff to a high shine with the white side. It's the best. You can actually use the white side OVER nail color, too. I have acrylics, and use it to keep my UV topcoat super, super shiny.

i went the local beauty store and found this product by sheer chance. i was hunting for a plain ol' emery board (the ridges on my nails were getting downright nasty) and the sa convinced me to get this one (pricey $8 purchase). ladies, it took a lot of hemming and hawwing because the cheap ($4) cousin had four different sides. this only seemed to have to. the selling factors (A) sa RAVED about it and (B) the brand "OPI".

so after saying a silent prayer to the cosmetic gods (or whoever might be listening), i chose to go w/ the name brand.

took the puppy home and lordy be, the stuff works. first you use the green side to gently sand down (nearly impossible to sand "TOO" much) and then you use the white side to buff. attention, this was done last night and my nails are still ridiculously shiny. i'm so impressed that i'm actually contemplating toss my natural looking nail polish and just stick to this buffing box for a while.

side note: this item is a rectangular shaped box. i know this sounds wierd but apparently it's a new concept that OPI is trying, they're doing away w/ the old flat "board" shape.

try it - i doubt you will regret it. it definitely has me impressed!

Popular Tools