Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

3.7

on 3/14/2017 4:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a HG product for me due to the fact that I have very thin lips and it truly does plump up my lips and make them look three times bigger!!!! The color I use is called Crave and it is a luminescent, some what sparkly pink color. It lasts a pretty long time and in my opinion is not super gooey like most glosses. The packaging is of high quality. My only complaint is the price, however you really do get what you pay for and I'm willing to pay good money for larger, sexier lips! Try it I think you'll be happy with your purchase.

Oh the only drawback is the minty ingredient that they use to plump your lips tends to dry out your lips so use plenty of chap stick in between and be sure to brush your lips with your tooth brush while brushing your teeth to remove dead skin-then you should be fine!

on 5/27/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like these LipFusion color glosses. I have berry, which is a somewhat sheer red with no shimmer/glitter.

These aren't the type of glosses that tingle/burn like DuWop's Lip Venom or similar. These are more moisturizing so they plump up lines, rather than using an irritant to plump.

It is a thicker formula, which I like. They do help my dry lips and leave nice, healthy, plump lips.

I don't love the packaging. The product gets into the cap and spreads down. It doesn't leak out into my bag, but it's a bit more messy than I prefer.

Selecting a shade is really hard. There aren't great swatches online and the company doesn't provide good descriptions (e.g. berry is a muted red on me). I have to purchase online, so it's a guessing game.

Price: $38.00 for .29oz. These are a bit overpriced. However, it's fairly easy to catch these on sale at Beauty .com or Dermstore. I would repurchase these with a good sale.

Ingredients: Polybutene, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (Paraffinum Liquidum), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Silylate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Flavor (Aroma), Silica Dimethyl Silylate (Aroma), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen (Fish Source), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 28 (CI 45410) (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850)

First off I don't believe in plumping lip gloss. This gloss is just another gloss...no plumping. The color I tried was really nice and smooth formula. There seems to be a bit of roughness to it. Like when you are mashing it together on your lips you can feel little bits of stuff?? Maybe it's just me. haha.. Anyways it's a nice gloss but not worth the huge price tag

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very disappointing. I expected so much from this product having read the reviews, but don't even bother buying it. It leaves a little tingly sensation on your lips for a few minutes, but that's it. NO plumping and it does nothing for my lips. It is just as good as a low budget sticky lipgloss, so definitely not worth the money. Also, it comes in the tiniest tube. I expected it to be much larger. The only positive point is the smell, it smells pretty good.

Before I bought this product (color #sheer) I read quite a lot reviews and was aware of the fact, that it won't give me lips like Angelina Jolie. I expected a moisturizing gloss, that prevents little lines around the lips (thinking far in advance) and plumps a little bit.
And I wasn't disappointed!
It is a really great gloss, it is so moisturizing, I just put it on before any lipsticks and it keeps my lips plump and moisturized for hours! It is not sticky or too shiny and smells nice.
I'm also using it at night so I wake up with the softest lips ever in the morning!

I will definitely recommend this and will buy it again!

I bought 4 of these and 1 lip infatuation a few years ago when they were 75% off at Sephora. Actually I picked up 8 or 9 but decided to return some because I know I would never finish them. They used to tingle a bit after application but not so much anymore. My lips probably got used to them. Personally I don't mind the tingle. I love everything about them, the feel (not sticky), plump, scent, pigment, look, and staying power. I think lip infatuation plumps and tingles a bit more. I am in love but probably won't pay $38 for a tube, plus I still haven't finished my stash. I have blush, a nice pink that looks very natural on my somewhat pigmented lips. Fresh is a nice coral. I also got rhinestone and lolita from the special collections. I think these tingle less than Buxom or Dior lip maximizer. I like Dior lip maximizer too but these were a lot more budget friendly at the price I paid for.

on 4/1/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As someone who is completely addicted to lip plumpers (and lip glosses/balms in general), I have to say this is my HG gloss, and here's why:

1. I have NEVER found a balm, gloss, butter, etc. that heals dries lips as well as this does. Yes, you read that right... not only does it not CAUSE dry lips like many of those sting-y lip plumpers do (ESP if you try to use them as an "everyday" gloss... yikes~), it ACTUALLY MOISTURIZES AND HEALS LIPS! It;s actually shocking to me too, because usually less is more for keeping my lips moisturized... Vaseline and Neosporin Overnight Renewal Lip Therapy were my HG lip moisturizers before I found this. Further proof: I went to visit my mother, which is usually a beauty nightmare because she and her husband smoke inside occasionally. Usually the smoke dries out and chaps my lips up within 24 hours and I'm moisturizing like a fool for a week before they start to get better. Not this time. I used this product all weekend and my lips are perfect.

2. IT ACTUALLY PLUMPS LIPS, BUT IN ITS OWN WAY: Listen, I love the sting-y glosses too, but really all they do is make us us "pout" out lips a little bit more and maybe deliver a little more color to them if you have very light-colored lips. Not this. This product COMPLETELY smooths out almost every line on my lips. I've never found another product that smooths lips out so well, even when you don't have a coat your lips, your lips still feel so moisturized and smooth. This smoothness makes them look much more plump. On top of that, it does have some sort of plumping action as well- you can almost kind of feel the sensation when you first start using it, but that's it- and it really does make them look a little plumper. As I said, though, the real miracle here is how SMOOTH, SOFT AND MOISTURIZED your lips look and feel!!

Oh, BTW- It also STAYS ON like nothing else. I apply it before bed and eight hours later, it's still very much on. I apply it in the morning, and even with my CONSTANT flavored water-sipping (I'm not joking, CONSTANT), I only have to reapply a few times a day. Most glosses I have to reapply about 25 times a day. Yes, I've counted.

on 12/16/2012 12:09:00 AM

Very expensive for a lipgloss, but there's lots to use in the bottle. I had cracks in the corners of my mouth that just wouldn't go away, so the pharmacist recommended this gloss. And it worked wonders! I recommend this to anyone who's lips need hydration and a little extra plumping!

LOOOOVE this product.

I buy this in clear and it is absolutely gorgeous. The best gloss I have ever bought. Has a beautiful sheen to it and does plump up lips very well. I have never been able to find another lipgloss that has beat this one. I have tried all sorts from Clinique to Bobbi Brown to Smashbox... all good brands, but this is still the best for lipgloss

This in Clear has been my HG plumper since it came out. I am stocking up since it seems that they might be reformulating or discontinuing. Either is not great news to me.
The clear works better than the colors for plumping on me. I use it prior to showering and it works even better.

Popular Lip Treatments