no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 months ago

IN the Bottle - Can't quite pick it. Faint floral, not sweet. Perhaps a little minerally fresh water.
Wet and in first five minutes - I've had to put this oil at mid-point, between elbow and wrist, as I'm wearing something else, so this should be interesting.
Not too sweet, definitely getting a 'real' tulip and dewy grass, snapped stalks, smell. I'm not …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Dec/09/2009

At first, wet on the skin this is very soapy smelling. Like a larger lathering bar of Irish Spring.

On the dry down it becomes more floral, like a small bouqet of white florals. This would be a great Spring fragrance. Although I dont usually like florals, this one is actually very soft and wonderful smelling.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0
fromgchris

Apr/13/2008

In Vial: Whew! strong and green

Wet: a little pungent. This remarkably smells like off spray to keep bugs away. I think this association might ruin it for me.

Later: Well it still smells like Off to me. I cannot get past it

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

Mar/14/2008

I expected to love this, and it is nice. It's a springy floral at first, with a hint of grass, and then dries down to a very soft watery kind of a scent. I definitely enjoy it but it's not blowing me away.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Dec/26/2007

This is lovely - fresh and dewy. It truly captures the concept of a "water" fragrance without being all cologne-y or aquatic. Nothing overpowering about it at all, and it layers beautifully to boot!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Apr/25/2006

One of three imps I purchased from an eBayer in the UK and my first BPAL buy. In the imp: Tulips! But more of the bathroom air freshner variety, I'm afraid. A little disappointing at first.
On me: This became such a true tulip scent, I could even smell the dew. How lovely and fresh! It eventually dried down to a clean, spring-like fragrance. But, like my Indiana springs, a little too …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

1.0

Mar/08/2006

A flowery, aquatic blend. Not for me, but if you like the watery ones, maybe for you!

About reviewer (344 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/06/2006

This reminds me of a fresh cut spring bouquet. Clean, crisp, floral and white. It is very constant on me, not changing during dry down at all. It reminds me of Easter brunch, outside with the sun shining on my grandmother's garden. A definite keeper.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/26/2005

An exquisite floral -- I am a picky floral fan and this one passes with flying colors. It smells like fresh cut flowers. The drydown is the same but softer.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/25/2005

Description: <i>Tulips, peony, fresh flowing water and crisp green grasses.</i>
<p>
<p>This is very true to its description. It's a fresh, springy green floral, and you can almost smell the dew on the flowers or the water in the stream. Cheerful.

About reviewer (572 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral