MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Blue Peep [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Blue Peep [DISCONTINUED]
MAC blue peep fluidline

4.8

I found this Fluidline at a CCO last week. I was instantly in love with its bright blue color.

I adore this shade! It adds such a fun pop of color to my eyes. I wore it as a liner (along with Blacktrack) today with a brown/bronze-y eye -

-Indianwood on lid
-Sketch & Brown Down in crease
-Blue Peep applied thickly at upper lashline
-Blacktrack applied along the upper lashline (over the blue line) in a slightly thinner line and winged (so the blue line peeks above it along the top)
-mascara

This made the blue function as a dramatic, but highly wearable pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye. Loved it!!!!! Like other Fluidlines, it's also long-wearing.

Since it's discontinued, I'm going to pick up another on my next trip to the CCO.

on 11/24/2009 1:30:00 AM

i am currently using this product in blacktrack and i give it props for the staying power. it lasts me all day, although sometimes it tends to fade when i put it by my water line. i do have some problems with this product though. it tends to get flakey when i put it on and sometimes gets on my eyes. it then makes my eyes really irritated. they start burning and turn red. but, after awhile, it goes away. i have sensitive eyes so i don't like how it does that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love blue peep! It's such a fun color and looks cool in a dramatic look or as a pop of color on a neutral eye (my favorite way to use this is with nylon as a highlight and all that glitters on the lid with this as my liner). Also makes a nice base under teal-ish eyeshadows. As with other fluidlines it applies like a dream and just make sure you keep the lid closed tightly and you won't have.issues with it drying out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm definitely a fan of all of the Fluidlines. I use Blacktrack everyday. Blue Peep is a great color. The blue comes out very bright and fresh.

on 1/8/2009 1:08:00 PM

This is a true turquoise blue gel/cream eyeliner. I have never really used it as an eyeliner because I bought it witht he purpose of using it a blue base. And it works great!

The other day I tried it under my 'COOL HEAT EYESHADOW' since it has really bad colorpayoff, the result was amazing.They look SOO good together!

In the summer I will try this as an eyeliner for fun daytime look.

on 2/12/2009 2:54:00 AM

this fluidline is so pretty! I use this either on the lids as a base, or to line my lashes and the outcome is amazing! too bad that it's a LE item though, I would so buy it again if I'm ever out of it

I love fluidlines for lining eyes. They give you a precision line like a liquid liner without the harshness of the look. Or the long drying time. These are great and this color is so nice that I own two. I'll never finish them because a little goes such a long way.

on 9/11/2008 6:47:00 PM

You know when you buy a new product because of all the hype on MUA and think 'How did I ever live without this?' ? Well, this is one of those products.

This is my first MAC Fluidline. I love how this goes on - smooth and very easy with the MAC liner brush to create a perfect line. I used to love liquid liners but just stopped wearing them because they smudge and are difficult to apply. This gel/cream liner is awesome. The precise line of a liquid with the total ease of a pencil without the jagged rough application. (I find pencils to pull on my 36 year-old 'aging' eye)

And this color is to die for. I have never found a blue that looks better on me. (NW20, reddish hair, blue eyes) You can wear it alone and it looks great but I can't wait to try it on a blue look. Fluidline is HG material for me. I will get this in every color that I like and throw away all my pencils.

on 12/30/2008 1:34:00 PM

I am a huge fan of MAC Fluidline... And Blue Peep is no exception. It is an eyepopping, attention-grabbing, turquoise blue. Ironically, I have not worn it terribly often as a liner on the upper lash line, but recently wore it on the upper and lower lines with a frosty white and silver eyeshadow for an "ice queen" look... It was such a cool effect - bright, shocking blue peeping from around my eyes. Also this color blue makes your eyes look SO bright white, a very cool plus. It stayed all day on my waterline which was unexpected, even longer than my Blacktrack Fluidline. The texture is smooth and very pigmented, no multiple strokes necessary. I will have to find more uses for this gorgeous color!

I found on the mac website that they are discountinuing these.. How sad...
This is such a brilliant color! I have brown eyes and I wear this on weekends, especially during the summer. I received a lot of compliments wearing this and now I'm looking for more bright teal/turquoise eyeliner but haven't found any yet.