Clinique Lash Power Mascara

Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Lash Power Mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Kaolin, Silica, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Peg,15 Glycerl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Alcohol Denat., Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Tocopherol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminoethyl Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue Lake 1 (Ci 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

on 2/17/2017 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this based on all the reviews that said it does not smear and I'm so glad I did! Does this mascara do it all? No. But what it does do, it does extremely well! It has a brush similar to Lancome Defincils and behaves similarly -- gives great clump-free length & definition. If you want a very dramatic look with lots of volume, you should probably look elsewhere. But if you've been on a quest to banish raccoon eyes, I encourage to try this stuff. For reference, I have very deep set eyes with hereditary dark circles underneath but, having said that, they are also my best facial feature (large & bright blue). I work hard to keep my eye area looking bright & refreshed to counteract the shadows. I use 2 different concealers and have avoided using mascara & eyeliner on my lower lashes for YEARS because it would always look yucky a few hours into my day. That is, until I bought Lash Power. It solves all my mascara smudging woes! I can finally use mascara on my lower lashes again -- yay!! It also eliminated the mascara that always transfers onto my browbone because my eyes are so deep-set. For that reason alone I give it 5 lippies!!

on 2/3/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is my current favorite, but it's not my HG. It's great for those with sensitive eyes and those prone to smudging. It does not smudge at all throughout the day and it's SO easy to remove at the end of the day. The removal is actually my favorite part. All I have to do is rub my eyes gently with a wet wash cloth and it comes right off. No left over raccoon eyes from not getting all the product off either. The reason this is not my HG is because I think it only looks decent when it's on. It has a tendency to clump up and it really doesn't do a lot volume or length wise. Still a great mascara and I'll buy again until I can find something better.

on 1/27/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OK this stuff is amazing. However, when I bought it I had NO IDEA that it was a tubing mascara. If you're not familiar with tubing mascara, the formula coats your lashes and it creates "tubes" around your lashes. So when you wash your face or should I say when *I* washed my face I freaked the f out because I thought all my eyelashes were falling out. Great times! The good stuff: No smearing, no smudging and lasts all day. Cons: I find it a bit tough to rinse off and it's always sold out haha not sure if that's really a con for the product or a testament to how good it is. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just about every mascara out there tends to smudge (either a little or a lot) on me by the end of the day and since I can't wear waterproof formulas (can't use oil based eye makeup removers), I've jumped on the tubing mascara bandwagon.
I like Bobbi Brown's Intensifying Long Wear mascara as it keeps the curl in place and no smudges but that price tag is too much. (I layer it on top of a regular mascara because by itself, it does nothing for my thin lashes)

I decided to try Clinique's version (since both companies are owned by Estee Lauder) and it's a decent runner up.
The brushes are similar with the narrow, tapered wand.
Lash Power can clump if you apply more than a couple of coats and I did notice a bit of flaking if I overdid it with this mascara. (it wasn't an issue with the Bobbi Brown mascara)
Staying power is impressive if I use Lash Power on top of a regular mascara (right now, it's Essence Rock n'Doll mascara) and there is just a tiny bit of smudging at the end of a long day.

The price tag is easier on the pocketbook at $25 CAD vs. $35 CAD for Bobbi Brown's tubing mascara.
A definite re-purchase, especially when it's gwp time.

on 12/11/2016 3:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is for the Lash Power Mascara long-wearing formula in 01 black. The packaging is different in Europe than in American for some reason for this product.

I've gone back to this particular mascara over and over and over. This mascara does not, repeat does not, give me raccoon eyes! One of the few and the proud mascaras that accomplishes this incredible feat!

It's not a lengthening mascara, nor a fuller effect mascara, it's just enough for me considering I wear glasses. This looks great with a thin line of eye liner and a light mascara. It has the look of almost looking like natural lashes but with just a bit more 'ooomph'.

on 12/8/2016 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had no idea mascaras like this one exist. It's absolutely perfect for me. I prefer a natural look, so I have this in the chocolate brown shade. The mascara is slim, the applicator is oval-shaped brush, but the size of the applicator is small, which makes it incredibly practical.

The formula is light, it dries in the average time I guess. I dont feel the need for second coat. The brush makes it easy to apply the mascara on the corner and bottom lashes without any smudges.

I have already cried with this mascara on, it does not budge and more importantly it does not burn. It lasts through my gym workouts perfectly.

It comes off in warm water, it forms these weird clumps that you can wash away, but I still recommend a remover.

At last, my quest to find a perfect mascara is at end. Hooray!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is hands down my HG mascara for my bottom lashes it doesn't smudge flake or move. I have pretty long eyelashes and so have a hard time trying to find one that doesn't rub on my eyelids and smudge everywhere. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so. The only negative I would say is that it doesn't have as much 'wow' factor on the lashes as some of my other mascaras but I've given it 5/5 it does what I wanted it to do which was to make my bottom eyelashes look great without the smudge, flaking or transferring of other mascaras. Really pleased!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is hands down the BEST mascara I have ever tried. I always bought a different mascara every time mine ran out because mascara always transferred to underneath my eyes, but this never does, even on a 30 degree day! It is a little pricey at 20 Euro for 6 grams, 3 grams less than mascaras such as the Maybelline Lash Sensational but even so, I will always repurchase. If you have oily lids or a transfer problem is tops! It is very easy to remove with warm water and the packaging is really sleek and classy, nothing like chunky, plastic drugstore mascaras.

on 5/16/2016 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great mascara!

One the only mascara's that does NOT smudge on my oily lids thank god!
Love the small brush, the simple packaging.
It's a pain the get it off at night but it's the price I am willing to pay. Better then waterproof though.
I wish it would get me more volume to my lashes but hey... it's one of the best mascaras out there!!!

on 5/13/2016 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does absolutely nothing. Do not want to spend time/words on it.

Popular Mascaras