Clinique Lash Power Mascara

Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Lash Power Mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Kaolin, Silica, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Peg,15 Glycerl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Alcohol Denat., Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Tocopherol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminoethyl Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue Lake 1 (Ci 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

I have been using this mascara for YEARS! I work as a personal trainer/group fitness instructor & it is so hard to find a mascara that will not smudge, but comes off without special makeup removers. My only complaint is that it flakes off & the little flakes sit on my cheeks or end up in my eyes. This happens 100% of the time & has been unavoidable; maybe I should try a primer. However, I will say that they make my lashes look long, separated & defined. No volume & it's a one coat mascara unless you want to look like you have clumpy spider legs for lashes. The mascara is very "wet" at 1st as well so I pull the wand out aginst the side of the tube to remove some of the product for the 1st week or so.
My 1st inclination to buy it was after water skiing with a friend & noticing her lashes looking flawless after she got out of the water.

on 10/9/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Lash Power/Lash Power Flutter to Full are the only mascaras that do not smudge on me that I have found to date. Thank you Clinique. Customer for life!

on 9/29/2017 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Purchased in Dark Chocolate. Not a big fan of this formula, it says long wearing and I guess it is, but it really didn't do anything for my fragile, sparse, short eyelashes. Didn't really thicken or lengthen, and you need a good remover to get it all off. Won't be repurchasing.

on 7/5/2017 8:29:00 AM

I hoped this was THE mascara for me but no😣it's good on some points but only ok on others..plus side it didn't irritate my very sensitive eyes even a little..I suffer hayfever but it didn't smudge..it did flake a bit however..its easy enough to remove with warm water doesnt glide off but ok..not so plus side it adds no volume at all and no real length to speak of either..it doesn't curl lashes at all..it does clump with anything more than the lightest touch need an eyelash comb..to sum up good for sensitive natural no smudge look but don't expect any impact lashes

I like this mascara a lot. First and most importantly for me, it stays put. It does not melt off under my eyes, and most other non-long lasting formulas do. And it really truly does wash off with warm water, which not all "long lasting" mascaras do for me. It also makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. And it doesn't irritate my eyes (I wear contact lenses and have fairly sensitive eyes.) For the price, I think it's good, and I'll buy it again.

on 7/10/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Every mascara I've ever tried - besides this one - smudges all over my poor little eyes. I cry a lot (from laughter!) and have quite oily lids. This one stays put all day until I wash my face, and it doesn't sting or irritates the eyes at all.
I've bought this for quite some time and it seems like the brush has been adjusted, to the better I might add. It's a little more sparse which gives a bit more mascara to the lashes, which I prefer.
It holds a curl well, and it lengthens pretty nicely - I wouldn't be sad for a bit more volume though.
The downside I'd say is the lack of volume, the high price and the fact that I think it dries out quite quickly. But nevertheless, the best mascara I've found so far!

on 2/17/2017 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this based on all the reviews that said it does not smear and I'm so glad I did! Does this mascara do it all? No. But what it does do, it does extremely well! It has a brush similar to Lancome Defincils and behaves similarly -- gives great clump-free length & definition. If you want a very dramatic look with lots of volume, you should probably look elsewhere. But if you've been on a quest to banish raccoon eyes, I encourage to try this stuff. For reference, I have very deep set eyes with hereditary dark circles underneath but, having said that, they are also my best facial feature (large & bright blue). I work hard to keep my eye area looking bright & refreshed to counteract the shadows. I use 2 different concealers and have avoided using mascara & eyeliner on my lower lashes for YEARS because it would always look yucky a few hours into my day. That is, until I bought Lash Power. It solves all my mascara smudging woes! I can finally use mascara on my lower lashes again -- yay!! It also eliminated the mascara that always transfers onto my browbone because my eyes are so deep-set. For that reason alone I give it 5 lippies!!

on 1/27/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OK this stuff is amazing. However, when I bought it I had NO IDEA that it was a tubing mascara. If you're not familiar with tubing mascara, the formula coats your lashes and it creates "tubes" around your lashes. So when you wash your face or should I say when *I* washed my face I freaked the f out because I thought all my eyelashes were falling out. Great times! The good stuff: No smearing, no smudging and lasts all day. Cons: I find it a bit tough to rinse off and it's always sold out haha not sure if that's really a con for the product or a testament to how good it is. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.

on 2/3/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is my current favorite, but it's not my HG. It's great for those with sensitive eyes and those prone to smudging. It does not smudge at all throughout the day and it's SO easy to remove at the end of the day. The removal is actually my favorite part. All I have to do is rub my eyes gently with a wet wash cloth and it comes right off. No left over raccoon eyes from not getting all the product off either. The reason this is not my HG is because I think it only looks decent when it's on. It has a tendency to clump up and it really doesn't do a lot volume or length wise. Still a great mascara and I'll buy again until I can find something better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to buy the DHC mascara (as it's a tubing one too) but found this one, and decided to give it a try as it comes in brown. It's pretty natural looking, which is nice because I don't like something too dramatic for everyday. I like that it comes off with warm water, because there's nothing I dread more than drowning my eyes and lashes in oil and makeup remover. I can just apply my regular cleanser all over my face and rinse and everything is gone.