Clinique Lash Power Mascara

Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Lash Power Mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Kaolin, Silica, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Peg,15 Glycerl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Alcohol Denat., Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Tocopherol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminoethyl Propanediol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue Lake 1 (Ci 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

on 12/8/2016 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had no idea mascaras like this one exist. It's absolutely perfect for me. I prefer a natural look, so I have this in the chocolate brown shade. The mascara is slim, the applicator is oval-shaped brush, but the size of the applicator is small, which makes it incredibly practical.

The formula is light, it dries in the average time I guess. I dont feel the need for second coat. The brush makes it easy to apply the mascara on the corner and bottom lashes without any smudges.

I have already cried with this mascara on, it does not budge and more importantly it does not burn. It lasts through my gym workouts perfectly.

It comes off in warm water, it forms these weird clumps that you can wash away, but I still recommend a remover.

At last, my quest to find a perfect mascara is at end. Hooray!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is hands down my HG mascara for my bottom lashes it doesn't smudge flake or move. I have pretty long eyelashes and so have a hard time trying to find one that doesn't rub on my eyelids and smudge everywhere. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so. The only negative I would say is that it doesn't have as much 'wow' factor on the lashes as some of my other mascaras but I've given it 5/5 it does what I wanted it to do which was to make my bottom eyelashes look great without the smudge, flaking or transferring of other mascaras. Really pleased!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is hands down the BEST mascara I have ever tried. I always bought a different mascara every time mine ran out because mascara always transferred to underneath my eyes, but this never does, even on a 30 degree day! It is a little pricey at 20 Euro for 6 grams, 3 grams less than mascaras such as the Maybelline Lash Sensational but even so, I will always repurchase. If you have oily lids or a transfer problem is tops! It is very easy to remove with warm water and the packaging is really sleek and classy, nothing like chunky, plastic drugstore mascaras.

on 5/16/2016 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great mascara!

One the only mascara's that does NOT smudge on my oily lids thank god!
Love the small brush, the simple packaging.
It's a pain the get it off at night but it's the price I am willing to pay. Better then waterproof though.
I wish it would get me more volume to my lashes but hey... it's one of the best mascaras out there!!!

on 5/13/2016 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does absolutely nothing. Do not want to spend time/words on it.

on 4/19/2016 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Pros:

-Good for sensitive eyes (I'm very sensitive and this passed the test)
-Separates lashes nicely
-No noticeable smell
-No smudging. Please note that although it won't smudge or flake, it won't necessarily stay looking the way it did when you first applied it; lashes can begin to clump/stick together after several hours- especially if exposed to water or steam
-Nice-looking and easy to use packaging

Cons:

-Lengthens but does not add volume
-Does not remove easily (requires hot water and quite a bit of rubbing).
-Sticking/clumping issue (see above)

I would repurchase in a pinch because it gives a reliable and predictable result, and a dnatural, daytime look.

i won't otherwise repurchase because it's too much of a pain to remove, and also because I like more lash volume from a mascara. Having said that, I think if you're already happy with your lash volume this could work for you.

A tip: diluted johnson's baby shampoo (no tears) helps remove it.

on 3/24/2016 8:52:00 PM

It gives a natural day look, and is definitely more lengthening than thickening.

I have sparse and long lashes naturally do this isn't the best mascara for me if I'm going for a more glamorous or evening look.

I would not repurchase based on the visual results alone, however I suffer from sensitive eyes and dry eye syndrome so am limited with brand choices when it comes to mascaras.

This mascara doesn't irritate me eyes at all, does not flake and removes easily with hot water; not as easily with warm and not at all with cold!

None of my mu removers could get it off, so if you don't have access to very warm water for whatever reason, don't wear this!

I was very happy with the brush which separates the lashes wonderfully.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my everyday mascara. I love the small brush, it is great for my short and sparse lower lashes. Does a decent job of thickening my lashes without major clumping. Even though it is not advertised as waterproof, it works like waterproof. The best part is that it does not transfer and after more than 12 hours of wearing, still no smudge. It is pricey but it is worth it. I am already going on my 3rd tube.

on 10/17/2015 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara. I wouldn't mind if it built a bit more volume which is why I didn't give it a 5. I have been buying this for years and I will continue to buy. I love the tubing. This way when I take it off it is completely gone and no left over smudge under my eyes.

on 9/23/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great EVERYDAY Mascara!

Pros;
- Amazing price for value.
- Lasts on your eyes for long (no joke it stayed perfectly on for me without flaking for a 30 hour flight)
- Doesn't leave flakes.
- Brush is easy to use.
- It takes good 3-4 months before it clumps up in the tube (I've tried a lot of expensive mascaras, YSL, Chanel, LancĂ´me and they all clump up after 1-2 months, you'd want it to last at least 3 months for the price you're paying)...
- LOVE how it only gets removed with warmish-warm water, Its like having the qualities of a waterproof mascara without it being unbearable to remove (I went swimming with it and it was fine)...

Cons;
- There are no cons for me, as this is an every day mascara, it will not make huge volume / length difference to your eyelashes, however it is buildable and you can get a decent look.