Aloette aloette warming pumpkin mask

No Image

3.7

I just finished using this again, and i love it. My blackheads are less visible, my skin is smooth and somewhat hydrated. Definitely something to use to calm your skin down a bit and give it a nice smooth glow. I like the process of it too, its pretty genius the whole two heat up thing. The consistency is a tad thinner than a normal mask but it works beautifully. Give it a try!

UPDATE: Unless you own it through a set, not worth the individual purchase. I fear it is too scratchy for any skin.

on 7/25/2007 10:04:00 PM

I love this stuff! It is a true moisture mask, although it does exfoliate a bit as well. The warming sensation is wonderful, and it rinses cleanly and easily, leaving my skin soft and smooth. As for the scent, mmmmmmm! True pumpkin pie, spicy and warm! I got a deal on this mask with 3 tubes in a pack on the Aloette website, and am so glad I did. I will use this mask regularly and will repurchase, too.

OK... let's start off with the most important, that Pumpkin Pie smell! Yummy! Heaven to use... and provides amazing results. This is the mask I use when I need a good "skin day" the next day. It somehow manages to deep-clean skin while leaving it soft, supple & hydrated. I love the 2-step process, too. Spread on, massage until warming sensation decreases, then lightly wet and massage again until warming sensation decreases, then rince off. Works for me every time!

on 1/6/2006 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a wonderful experience it is to use this mask! The double warming sensations make it unique and lots of fun! I love the feel of this when I initially put it on my face, neck, and chest as it is nice and thick and blanket-like. It's soooo warm, too, which makes it feel luxurious! It also smells so comforting...like sort of a subtle semi-spicy pumpkin (hence the name, I guess). Its got these pumpkin shell pieces randomly scattered throughout, which provide just enough friction for exfoliation. After the initial warming and massaging, the warming sensation decreases. Then the second warming phase begins when water is applied to the skin with more massaging. After that decreases, the mask is ready to be rinsed off. How incredibly soft my skin is after using this! It's remarkable, really, and while there is also a slight glow that results from this there is more of a look and feel of my skin being left very clean and fresh. I noticed after using this a while that my skin becomes sensitive to other exfoliating treatments and/or toners if used the same day. This indicates to me that the warming pumpkin mask is an effective skincare treatment that, in and of itself, is enough to provide a significant level of exfoliation while infusing my skin with antioxidants, increasing blood circulatory flow (blood vessels are dilated due to heat thus delivering more nutrients at a faster rate), and truly nurturing my skin with the pumpkin enzymes and other important ingredients. I love this stuff!

on 9/24/2005 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mask is OK, but I think the enzyme peel does so muc more for my skin. Great smell though :)

on 4/28/2005 2:55:00 PM

I like the pumpkin mask! If you are like me, and have a number of different mask/treatments in your arsenal at all times depending on your mood and the condition of your skin...this is a good one to include. It smells wonderful, and I love laying in the bath with it slathered on.

on 4/25/2005 12:40:00 AM

I don't think people are using this product properly because it is great. It is not a scrub or exfoliant as much as it is a moisture mask. Yes it requires a bit of work massaging it on your face but it is worth it. The skin is left very soft and supple.

on 4/5/2005 2:18:00 PM

Just like the other reviewers, I was not really impressed by this mask. Is this really a mask? It seems more like a scrub to me. Anyway, it didn't irritate my skin but really didn't make a difference either. I do like the Pumpkin Mask from the Bath and Body works much better. I think this is just to make you feel luxurious while you are wearing it, but that's about all.

on 3/2/2005 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the other 2 reviews. To had a great smell, but I didn't notice any difference after use.

on 3/2/2005 1:31:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewer. This mask smells great, but I'm not sure it really did anything for my skin. It certainly didn't irritate it (which is a plus), but other than a "feel good" treatment, I don't think it had any positive effects on my skin. This is something I wouldn't spend money on again.