Kiehl's Lip Balm #1

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1

3.3

PETROLATUM, SQUALANE, LANOLIN, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE, ALLANTOIN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 11/4/2018 10:38:00 PM

。。。。为啥这么火

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Genuinely impressed by this and surprised at myself for buying another tube when it is very expensive for a such a small amount of product. I found this to have a really lovely texture, it repaired by lips quickly and stayed in place more than other balms I have tried. I love that it doesn't contain fragrance/ camphor or menthol which are in lots of other lip products. I noticed the ingredients are slightly different in the new tube I have just purchased but I am hoping that doesn't affect the efficacy of this.

BEST LIPBALM EVER. Totally overpriced, but I have found that this lipbalm really does heal even the most painful, cold-blasted, wintery-chapped lips... Amazing and I love it

on 3/28/2018 9:43:00 PM

Too expensive for non overnight moisture!

on 3/22/2018 3:31:00 PM

I was wary of this lip balm because, well, it's expensive and the ingredients don't seem like much. But to my happy surprise, my lips are more moisturized than they've ever been! I usually use Carmex all the time, but I've realized I've been going for the Kiehl's instead lately because it makes my lips feel better.

I have been a Carmex user for many many years, but a couple years ago I tried out many lip balms on the market, looking for a better product, and couldn't find any. Baby Lips, eOS, Rosebud, Softlips, Netrogena, Nivea, Blistex, Chapstick -- none of their lip balms worked. They all made my lips very dry.

Recently, I ordered Kiehl's lip balm #1 and have been wearing it for a week and my lips have fewer lines, look plumper, and have more moisture. I'm sold! I wish it was cheaper, but it's a great product.

on 2/1/2018 10:49:00 AM

I recently started using this balm and Im impressed I dont love how glossy it is but I apply very little which works for me, I find I only have to apply ONCE! a day!! This balm leaves my lips smooth and not chapped after what I applied has worn off. I got the mint and Im obsessed
This is definitely now my go to for lip care

on 1/19/2018 2:13:00 PM

Sits pretty, looks like a lip gloss but without being sticky. Aaand that’s pretty much it. Doesn’t hydrate, doesn’t keep the moisture in. In fact, gave me a major allergic reaction, my mouth area looks burnt, all dry and flaky. It’s been more than a week since I stopped using it and proceeded with drug and topical treatment and there’s barely an improvement showing. Some might not experience the same reaction but it’s definitely not for me. Good thing I got it as a gift from Kiehl’s. Love their other products though.

on 12/7/2017 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually really like this as a thinner and more wearable version of aquaphor or vaseline. Granted I picked it up at a discount Bloomingdales outlet so I only paid 5 bucks for it. As an aquaphor loyalist, that product is not something i would carry around to smear on my lips during the day because it is so thick and greasy. It's a nighttime only product for me whereas I use this during the day at work.

on 7/1/2017 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never stay committed to any of my lip balms ever because I've noticed that none of them really worked. This is the best lip balm I have ever used. Yes, the packaging is somewhat unhygienic and hard to apply with, but I get off by using cotton swabs or my clean finger to swipe all over my lips. It is tasteless and may come off as greasy so I don't really use it so much when I leave the house. I apply a tad bit thicker amount at night to have a longer lasting moisturized lips.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a completely useless, barely functioning petroleum in an equally useless tube with no applicator, which poses a sanitary issue when on the go. It barely moisturizes while mostly sitting on top of the lips instead of being absorbed. It is a thin consistency and did not irritate my lips in any way, but certainly didn't do anything useful.

Video Reviews & Tutorials