TRESemme tres two extra hold hairspray

Price: $

lund

on 8/11/2016 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

did I get a dud? I spray and spray and spray, so much it should be bullet-proof. A few hours later...soft and limp.

I'm an 80's teen, I like concrete hold.

Meh.

on 8/10/2016 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff works well to hold my otherwise wispy bangs into the shape I want them to be without making them too clumpy or weighing them down. It's probably the best formula I've found so far. I just wish I could find a cruelty-free hair spray that works as well as this, but does that even exist? Does anyone know? Until the day I find one, this stuff is what I'll continue to buy.

To Read all 173 Reviews, Login or Join

I was looking for a hairspray that was light and accidentally grabbed this stuff instead of the light formula. This hairspray was too heavy for me. After spraying this in my hair I couldn't run my hands thru it and it left a gritty gluish feeling in my hair :(

on 6/17/2015 1:23:00 PM

I always try out different hairsprays but i always come back to this. Keeps my hair in line (*_-) I've repurchased a million times over the years.

on 6/9/2015 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I use the travel size bottles for travel convenience but am now considering buying the full size bottle for every day use. This does hold and gives great body. It does get a bit crispy if you concentrate too much in one area so keep that bottle movin' around that gorgeous head, girls.

My mum swears by tresemme and always has at least one of these hairsprays in her bathroom. I quite like it and find it works just as good, if not better, than some of the hairsprays I've used when studying and training in the salon. Worth trying

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly, on black/mixed hair it doesn't hold as well as on caucasian hair. My hair is thick and full so when I curl it or whatever and spray TRESemme hold spray it stays for at least 15-30 minutes but then the wind or humid knock the curls out and it frizzes up. When it does that it gets tangled. So for black/mixed females I recommend something much more aggressive!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When I danced ballet, I only used this hairspray when I needed to secure my hair for shows. Now I rarely use hairspray (only for special occasions), but I really love this one. It has a great smell (like roses) which doesn't smell too sweet or overpowering like some other hairsprays I've tried. I really wish that Tresemme sold a shampoo that matches the scent of this hairspray :(

on 2/8/2015 1:00:00 PM

I have fine, limp, mostly straight hair that loves to frizz when it's humid. I don't like many hairsprays because they tend to be too sticky, too crunchy, too fragrant, or just generally ineffective. TRESemme Tres Two is a different story. I'm just about finished with my first can of this and I'm going to repurchase.

A bit of this sprayed at my roots gives volume, and a bit spritzed over my finished style keeps it in place. It doesn't completely keep my hair from becoming a frizzy mess in high humidity, but it's definitely better than nothing.

The can is huge which makes it a bit difficult to store since I have limited space, but that's a minor problem. A very good product overall.

on 12/28/2014 9:27:00 PM

So far, it's been an effective and inexpensive substitute for my favorite hairspray, Aveda Control Force, which kept my fauxhawk in place all day but was so expensive! This product by TRESemme works perfectly on my now chin-length asymmetric bob but if you want to maintain a super-funky look like a fauxhawk, this might not be the rock-hard hold you need.