Uploaded by michali

price range

Reviews

1.0

7 months ago

My hair has been VERY stringy and developed this very weird ugly oily-shiny looking texture for a while and I think I just figured out why. It started around when I started using this hairspray as I ran out of my previous one. My hair is naturally very fine and limp, so I tease my hair everyday, and this hairspray barely holds the teasing and just looks bad. I can tease my hair, spray, and after …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 months ago

This hairspray is pretty good. Doesn't get all crunchy or leave any weird residue. Will continue using.

About reviewer (443 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

11 months ago

I have used this product since I was in my teens. I have always been on the hunt for something better and tried countless bottles of high end and drugstore hairsprays to hold my hair.

I always come back to this. It does it all, strong hold, no sticky gritty texture, flexiable hold. My hair is never stiff and it moves on its own and yet it holds all day long.

Every other …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium

Oct/01/2017

This has been my go-to hairspray for over 6 years. Still love it. Helps add body to my fine but lots of it- hair. I spray all sides flipped up side down, then curl and have great volume. Always keep a huge bottle on hand!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (408 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0
fromsmarlo

Aug/11/2016

did I get a dud? I spray and spray and spray, so much it should be bullet-proof. A few hours later...soft and limp.

I'm an 80's teen, I like concrete hold.

Meh.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

Aug/10/2016

This stuff works well to hold my otherwise wispy bangs into the shape I want them to be without making them too clumpy or weighing them down. It's probably the best formula I've found so far. I just wish I could find a cruelty-free hair spray that works as well as this, but does that even exist? Does anyone know? Until the day I find one, this stuff is what I'll continue to buy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

1.0

Jul/15/2015

I was looking for a hairspray that was light and accidentally grabbed this stuff instead of the light formula. This hairspray was too heavy for me. After spraying this in my hair I couldn't run my hands thru it and it left a gritty gluish feeling in my hair :(

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (949 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Jun/17/2015

I always try out different hairsprays but i always come back to this. Keeps my hair in line (*_-) I've repurchased a million times over the years.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jun/09/2015

I use the travel size bottles for travel convenience but am now considering buying the full size bottle for every day use. This does hold and gives great body. It does get a bit crispy if you concentrate too much in one area so keep that bottle movin' around that gorgeous head, girls.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/03/2015

My mum swears by tresemme and always has at least one of these hairsprays in her bathroom. I quite like it and find it works just as good, if not better, than some of the hairsprays I've used when studying and training in the salon. Worth trying

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24