Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favourite BC product. I repurchase it over and over again even though it is quite spendy! I'm not a bath person but I love it as a foot soak for weary, achy, burning, throbbing feet at the end of a nursing shift. I rub some into my tired legs after my shower and it's a quick pick me up! I love a facecloth dipped in water that has some of this in it draped on my face. Very relaxing. I love burning some in my oil burner to fill my living space with serenity. HG.

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It is one of my HG products. I have repurchased it twice and will continue to do so. I started using this when I was about 7 months pregnant and it helped the aches and pains tremendously. I also love the smell. After I have taken a bath with this, my whole master suite smells great for several hours. One tip though, because it detoxifies impurities, it does leave you a bit dehydrated, so you may feel like drinking a lot of water after taking a bath in this.

I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so. It is expensive, but it is my guilty pleasure and the product is well worth the price.

Popular Bath Treatments