Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

Filtered by hair type : Other
Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

This Is my Favorite pampering product! It relieves aching muscles and defiantly relaxes bought for close friends because I loved it so much. GREAT for marathon runners. Really makes you feel refreshed and GREAT.

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It is one of my HG products. I have repurchased it twice and will continue to do so. I started using this when I was about 7 months pregnant and it helped the aches and pains tremendously. I also love the smell. After I have taken a bath with this, my whole master suite smells great for several hours. One tip though, because it detoxifies impurities, it does leave you a bit dehydrated, so you may feel like drinking a lot of water after taking a bath in this.

I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so. It is expensive, but it is my guilty pleasure and the product is well worth the price.

on 3/30/2005 8:01:00 AM

I have to second the first review. This stuff is awesome!!! I'm not sure how it does what it does but if you're hurting with sore muscles or the flu, this stuff takes it all away. It smells WONDERFUL and leaves your skin feeling tingly after you get out of the bath. It has some oils in it so you also feel very, very smooth.

I find that the best thing to do is add about 6 capfuls to bath water and soak for 10-15 minutes. Oh the difference this stuff makes with sore muscles!!! If you try one thing from the Beauticontrol line, this should be it!

Popular Bath Treatments