Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

1 review

on 2/23/2005 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

TRY THIS STUFF... if you want to make your bath time into something special!
If your like me, finding quality "bath time" is rare, between job, family, etc... so I'm always on the look out to find a product to make each time a memorable one... this one delivers:
This is part of a new "spa treatment" line from BeautiControl (an up-and coming party-sales co.). The scent of this is what really intrigued me... it's pepperment, but in a way you have never smelled it... dare I say an earthy, more classy variety? Manages to be both soothing and engerizing at the same time. Added to an Olive Oil base is other body and soul friendly things like bergamont, aloe and citrus which creates a depth of character like I've never smelled OR felt. Bonus points for a striking bottle color/design.
Use it as a foot soak or in the bath tub, either way you won't be disappointed! BC claims this purges the skin of toxins, rejuvinates and leaves you with smoother skin... well, not sure about my toxins, but my olafactory senses and my skin loves this stuff! It surrounds you with it's heavenly scent and after one try, you won't want to take a bath without it... going to try the Warming Massage Oil (from the same line) next ... the more I try from BeautiControl, the more I like!

Popular Bath Treatments