Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Beauticontrol Therma del Sol Detoxifying Bath Soak

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is my favourite BC product. I repurchase it over and over again even though it is quite spendy! I'm not a bath person but I love it as a foot soak for weary, achy, burning, throbbing feet at the end of a nursing shift. I rub some into my tired legs after my shower and it's a quick pick me up! I love a facecloth dipped in water that has some of this in it draped on my face. Very relaxing. I love burning some in my oil burner to fill my living space with serenity. HG.

This Is my Favorite pampering product! It relieves aching muscles and defiantly relaxes bought for close friends because I loved it so much. GREAT for marathon runners. Really makes you feel refreshed and GREAT.

on 3/30/2005 8:01:00 AM

I have to second the first review. This stuff is awesome!!! I'm not sure how it does what it does but if you're hurting with sore muscles or the flu, this stuff takes it all away. It smells WONDERFUL and leaves your skin feeling tingly after you get out of the bath. It has some oils in it so you also feel very, very smooth.

I find that the best thing to do is add about 6 capfuls to bath water and soak for 10-15 minutes. Oh the difference this stuff makes with sore muscles!!! If you try one thing from the Beauticontrol line, this should be it!

Popular Bath Treatments