Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin RefinisherIdealist Pore Minimizing Skin RefinisherIdealist Pore Minimizing Skin RefinisherIdealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

3.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Lactobionate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Caffeine, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit California), Cholesterol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Polyethylene, Isopentyldiol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 20, Pantethine, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Peg-8, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, Phospholipids, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Sodium Glycyrrhetinate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 7/17/2017 8:26:00 AM

It's my 4th day of using this product together with the other EL skincare products and I'm thankful that I didn't break out. I wasn't able to get a sample of this so it was a risk for me to spend a lot for this. I use this day and night, the instruction didn't say that it was only for morning use so when I asked them (EL Facebook) about it, I was told that it's only for morning use. Is it a great product? not really, but I really like how my skin feels after applying it and I don't need to use any other primer because this is already one and it's a skincare product. Does it minimize pores? not really, but I like how less noticeable it is or it doesn't look awful to have huge pores. Would I repurchase? maybe.

on 6/26/2017 6:46:00 AM

I have used this for years. I apply before moisturizer on my nose and cheeks. This stuff really minimizes my pores. Years ago, I was driving and it was very bright and sunny. My daughter was quite puzzled because she noticed my pores. I realized that I forgot to use the product. Wow, I thought, it must really work! I now never miss a day. I have small pores, so not sure how it will work for larger ones. The price is steep, but a little goes a long way and will last for months if you use it only in those areas that need it. If you are using this to shrink your pores, then this product is not for you. It has to be used daily and once it's washed off, the effect will be gone too.

I love that product! When my face sucks because of redness, pimples and black spots I use this product before i sleep at night. In the morning my skin looks amazing! An other skin. I have my second bottle now. It is pricey but from internet is much cheaper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very sensitive skin and I'm buying this since 2000. It's amazing, I never had any problem with it, just benefits. I don't have large pores, but I love how silky smooth my skin looks and feels after using this serum.
But don't think about it as a serum, it's actually hands down best primer. I find it to be a perfect makeup base that allows flawless application of whatever goes on top of it.
Hope it will be never discontinued.

P.S. I used to use it as a serum daily, but recently moved from tropical humid climate to Californian dry. I had combination skin, but now my skin became normal and dehydrated, using this serum twice a day makes it extremely dry.

on 10/12/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the one that I thought could minimise my pores around my nose but after 4 weeks I continued using this (only in the night) i felt my skin went smooth and fresh but guess what when i saw my pores they're smaller but it has so many whiteheads it causes me broke out all over my face! I didn't realise before i knew it from Beauty pedia that it has Silicone based that makes the pore smaller!! And for me and my sensitive skin, large pores it doesn't work! I'm so disappointed for purchased this product -:( i should give it to my mom maybe it works for her! So sad that I threw a lot of money for nothing:-(

on 10/8/2016 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product, but after a month of daily use I can tell you that it doesn't pull its weight. Everything else about this product is stellar: the packaging, the light serum feel on the skin, no scent, absorbs fast. The missing "detail" is that it doesn't make pores look more refined, which is what I need it to do. Back to Sephora it goes!

I love this product!
I just bought my third bottle!
I think this is so good for my skin,I'll keep buying.
It's expensive though.
It made my rashes,red and flakyspots and scars less noticeble,some are completly gone.
I highly reccomend this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product and makes your skin feel soft and silky. can be worn alone or under moisturizer (and gives your face a smooth and improved look. Initially I was surprised how expensive it was so didn't buy it, but thought about it for months. You only need a couple of drops for your whole face.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for my skin. I'm a big fan of their ANR serum, so I assumed this might be good for shrinking pores and improving how my makeup looks on top. Huge miss. It didn't cause any sensitivity, but if I pay over 50€ for a product, I expect SOME damn results. Save your money and invest in something else.

on 2/24/2016 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I feel no effect after over a month using this. It doesn't only help minimize pores after I use anti dust mask but my face even breaks out.