Merle Norman Angel Face Highlighting Powder [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

2.8

I really like this. I am an NW20 and it really shows up on me quite well. Granted I got this for dirt cheap off of ebay so I canot speak to the original price of it but it is definitely a fun item to have in my stash. It's very peachy with some slight shimmer and it comes with the softest Kabuki type brush for application. I have never seen such a great brush as something included with a product. Usually, brushes the come with products are so useless, but this one is so amazingly soft and it absolutely does not shed or lose it's shape after washing. The powder is very pretty dusted on my cheeks, I can wear this as a blush. I'm sure if I applied lighter it would be a nice highlighter which it was originally intended for.

I am normally a huge fan of all things Merle Norman but i was very disappointed in this product. I couldn't even tell I applied it. I could not see even the slightest difference in my skin and I am very fair. I tried applying more and still nothing. 2 Thumbs down. Sorry.Merle.

on 2/21/2005 9:38:00 PM

This product is fabulous! When I first saw it, I was afraid to apply to it my 'Snow White' face. The color is orange-peach, but once you apply it, it gives you a healthy glow, alone or over foundation. The way I apply it is with a very light hand: first I swirl and tap off the excess and then apply it (using circular strokes) to my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead. This powder also has optical diffusers in it, to even out the complexion & make you look healthy. Can't say enough about this wonderful product!!!

on 5/25/2005 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a product like this, I thought 45 USD was wayyyyyy to much. I was excited to purchase this product after seeing it on an ad; was initially pleased to see that it came with its own application brush. After actually using it though, I felt as if nothing differed in my complexion- it was as if I didn't apply it at all. After using it a couple of times while varying my technique everytime, I gave up. I now instead use MAC's pressed iridescent powder... great highlighter. I don't think I'll ever purchase from Merle Norman again.