Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.0

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Totally gutted. Previous formulation was my HG but this is just not the same. Colours are totally different and aside from that consistency is different also.

I was Light Tint before and now that's too dark and Extra Light Tint is too pale and doesn't provide any coverage at all.

I also preferred the previous packaging as the tube was shorter and fit in a little make-up bag for when I went out. Sales assistants told me that lots of people complained about the previous packaging as it leaked. I never had any problems with it but I don't care about the packaging really if it's a good product.

Really annoyed also that when I bought this and commented on the new packaging the assistant at the Bobbi counter didn't mention that formulation or colours had changed. I didn't try it out before buying because I thought it was the same product I already owned.

If anybody from BB keeps an eye on reviews here please please switch back to the old formulation.

I would have to say that this is a great option for someone with dry skin. When I wear it, it feels as though it never really sets, and my face is a tad too dewey. Nice in the dead of winter, but not other seasons. It is quite comfortable, and the shades are very easy to wear. Many of Bobbi Brown's foundations are of high quality, and extremely natural looking. I have also worn the Skin, and tried the newer oil-free TM, which I feel is a better option for most times of the year. Foundation is the only makeup item that I will splurge for without question, in order to get it just right. All of the makeup artists that work for BB are every knowledgeable and helpful, and make that job easy!