Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.0

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 12/2/2014 2:13:00 PM

Sheer coverage & natural dewy finish

"I have normal to dry skin with light to medium skin tone. This one has sheer coverage with "natural and dewy" finish, but not shiny. YAY!!! . I love how it covers my redness but leave my skin looking fresh and moisturized! (If you have oily skin, go for the oil free one) For my daily makeup, I put BB pot rouge powder pink and define my eyes with BB taupe eye shadow along this BB Tinted moisturizer."

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Works like a tinted moisturizer but can provide quite decent coverage if used with a kabuki brush, depends on your application technique. I usually used this as a base and then follow up with a concealor on my zits or hyperpigmentation. In terms of performance, it is nothing special or groundbreaking, something you can expect from a high-end cosmetics brand.

I use the oil-free formula as I have oily skin, it dries quite matte but I still have to use an oil blotter perhaps after about 5 hours. Decent staying power.

Only really good thing I can think of: It hasn't broken me out (yet).

However, I think it works just OKAY, and is really just an average...definitely not worth the price at all - paid $63 in Singapore. I will not repurchase because I'm confident I can get a similar (or even better product) for cheaper.

on 5/2/2012 4:20:00 PM

Misnamed: definitely delivers as a foundation and not a TM. Shades tend to oxidize and darken post-application as skin warms up. Sits on top of skin creating a 'made-up' look. Prone to transferring. What's to like?