Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

2.7

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have my doubts about this TM. It has a dewy natural coverage. The color is a little bit too yellow, I believe that I have it in the shade Light to Medium but since the color is a little bit too yellow I don't use it so much. The consistancy is good but it isn't worth the high price.

The first time i wore this it was really perfect on my skin and everyone complimented how good my skin looked until i came home to see big two pimples! i was surprised and i even didn't think it was because of this TM, But sadly after using it for a couple more days i broke out really really BADLY. I'm so disappointed because it looks really good on my skin but did not suit me.

on 11/6/2013 10:13:00 AM

A great step-up from drugstore tinted moisturizers.

Price: At $40+, this is priced on-level with other department store TM's.

Packaging: I like that this is a squeeze tube with the cap at the bottom, so I can really get just about all of it out of the package. I apply a little less than a dime-sized amount to my face M-F during school months and the tube lasts me about a year.

Product: I have used this in both the Oil-Free and regular versions and really did not find them to be all that different in terms of application, staying power, or finish. My skin is on the dry side, particularly in winter, and when it came time to repurchase, I opted for the non-OF version. I think this provides light, natural looking coverage; definitely heavier than say Cover Girl tinted moisturizer, but probably not as much as a sheer / light foundation. It doesn't settle into fine lines, cake around dry areas, or look mask-like whatsoever.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Didn't break me out (unlike oil-free version) however, it just couldn't deal with my oily T-zone :(

Over all, performed about the same as the oil-free version (great coverage, finish, and application), but my face became slick after 3-4 hours.

on 7/16/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product but i was sorely disappointed. My biggest problem with this being that it becomes blotchy by noon. By end of day, my complexion looks really uneven, spoltchy, and as a result i look really tired and horrible. It's too bad because I thought this would be a great cheaper alternative to my HG tinted moisturizer 'La Mer Fluid Tint in Light', but it's not. I'll stick to La Mer Fluid Tint. Btw, I used 'Extra Light' in this tinted moisturizer (and I'm about NC 20).

Hmmm.
I have used this on and off for years, mainly because I have good skin and I can't be bothered with proper foundation for work (I work in a hospital, it is sooo not the place for a full face of makeup) and it does the job pretty well. I'm lazy and don't bother with moisturiser underneath (hey it's supposed to moisturise itself, why would I double up) so it streaks occasionally so you have to pay attention when you put this stuff on. I love that it is SPF 15, it also lasts all day and it looks really natural but still, I find myself falling out of love with it. It's a fantastic shade and I think that's what pulls me back to Bobbi Brown but I'm thinking of trying the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, just to mix things up. Worth a try and so almost (but not quite) a HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been trying several BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers, love MUA for the swaps ;) This one in particular is a new fave. It is light, yet provides nice coverage, doesn't make me greasy later on, and did not break me out. I like that there are so many options out there, and this one is higher up on my list. Great and would purchase again.

on 6/11/2012 3:49:00 AM

This is the first time I have ever used this product and I love it! I have few skin imperfections and this just evens me out beautifully with out looking caked on or powdery. It looks very natural but at the same time covers flaws. I apply it a little after my moisturizer, with a brush. It blends beautifully! When I was trying this fr the first time at Nordies, the SA told me to go lighter because this will " warm up" a little. I guess she meant oxidizes. Lol. I am fair-skinned with pink cheeks and a light beige skin tone. I am light skinned for a Latina. I have a lot of Spanish blood lol. The alabaster is a little light at first but then it changes and matches me perfectly. I would suggest to anyone to go a shade lighter. this has not caused me any skin disturbances.

on 1/8/2012 6:53:00 PM

the TM i have has an spf15. it is fairly pricey (~$40) but it leaves a fairly matte finish which I really like especially in the summer. It also provides decent coverage and evens out my skin tone well.

on 11/30/2011 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

For some reason this was sold at Holt Renfrew without any ingredients list, neither on the packaging or inside the box. The SA assured me this didn't have silicones in it. Turns out the second ingredient is a silicone, which my skin hates in large doses. After two days of wearing this I started to break out with deep, large pimples. My skin is normally very clear. Only products heavy with silicones give me these kinds of pimples.

I was matched to "Light Tint". When first applied it's wearable (a touch too dark perhaps) but this oxidizes a lot, becoming more orange toned and dark over time. After it oxidizes my skin tone looks ruddy and uneven. Terrible!

It wasn't hydrating either. The tube packaging is nice. That's about the only good thing I can say about this.

In short: pore clogging and oxidizes to an unflattering colour for me.