Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

4.8

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is just amazing.
My colour is the very light tint (second colour), which I was quite surprised at as I have quite pale skin.
I bought this after loving the coverage it gave me after having a Bobbi Brown makeover, it still feels super light though.
Perfect for anyone who wants lovely summer skin!
I love the dewy look so wear concealer underneath with this on top, no powder and then logs of highlighter and it makes my skin look radiant!
Perfect for summer! Has a medium coverage of a foundation with a normal amount, can be very sheer with only a tiny amount! Cannot be felt on skin and is just a lovely product!
When used with a stippling or brushing brush it leaves a flawless looking finish to the skin and can even deal with minor imperfections.

on 4/21/2013 8:45:00 PM

I love this tinted moisturizer. It's the perfect color for my light skin and feels lovely on my dry skin. It evens out my skin tone and lasts a good amount of time. The scent is also AMAZING. Great product for those who love tinted moisturizers!

on 1/13/2013 8:50:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. I have very sensitive dry skin that is prone to acne when irritated. In addition, I have strong pink undertones to my skin that seem to render every foundation a funny color of yellow or orange. I wear this as foundation, and it provides a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It tones down my redness without making me look too matte or "done." I just go back over any places that need a spot more coverage with a dab of concealer.

This is a "best product" on Beautypedia, so I bought a tube at Nordstrom, as I was looking for a light coverage foundation with spf that would leave my skin feeling slightly hydrated. This fit the bill perfectly. I was told that this is a NEW FORMULA AS OF MID-2011, so perhaps some of the older reviews here might not be applicable.

I have very pale skin and was matched to the "Alabaster" shade, which matches me perfectly. It dries to a nice matte, yet SLIGHTLY dewy finish and looks ridiculously natural. It's really just what I was looking for. I look like I don't have foundation on, and like I have gorgeous skin.

It's a little on the expensive side, so I didn't want to use a sponge or brush to apply it. It would probably blend best with a slightly damp sponge, but I use my fingers. It doesn't have much "slip" to it, so it doesn't spread as silky and smooth as other foundations, but that also means that it has great staying power and doesn't melt off my face. I got the hang of the texture and find it works best to put a dime-sized amount in my left palm and use the fingers of my right hand to dot and blend it in. Once it's blended it looks lovely and I will definitely buy again, especially because of the broad-sspectrum spf. Love!

on 11/14/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

+++This is for the regular (with oil) TM. ++++

I just switched to this from LM TM. LM changed their formula and now it's just awful.

The color is SO much better than LM's. In LM, I had to mix two shades because the nude was too orange/dark and the porcelain was too light. I was okay doing that, because their product was fabulous, but since they've changed it I decided to find another TM.

I think BB is that TM. The lightest color matches my pale/medium skin exactly, which is no small feat. Colors are always too dark or orange (why do they think blondes have orange skin??). I was so surprised how this matched, I seriously don't look like I have makeup on, but at the same time my skin looks so much nicer. The color is such a good match that it looks so natural.

It's thin and blends so easily and it is not a big oil slick of glob sitting on my skin like the LM became after they changed their product. It reallly reminds me EXACTLY of the LM BEFORE they changed it, but the color is better because it's yellow based and not orange based.

I'll update if it breaks me out.

This is my favorite product in my makeup bag. I switch between using this and a powder foundation. I love the glow it gives me and that it looks so much more natural than liquid foundation while still giving me some coverage. I use the medium tint. I love this and I've used this for about 5 years now.