Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.7

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have my doubts about this TM. It has a dewy natural coverage. The color is a little bit too yellow, I believe that I have it in the shade Light to Medium but since the color is a little bit too yellow I don't use it so much. The consistancy is good but it isn't worth the high price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Works like a tinted moisturizer but can provide quite decent coverage if used with a kabuki brush, depends on your application technique. I usually used this as a base and then follow up with a concealor on my zits or hyperpigmentation. In terms of performance, it is nothing special or groundbreaking, something you can expect from a high-end cosmetics brand.

I use the oil-free formula as I have oily skin, it dries quite matte but I still have to use an oil blotter perhaps after about 5 hours. Decent staying power.

Only really good thing I can think of: It hasn't broken me out (yet).

However, I think it works just OKAY, and is really just an average...definitely not worth the price at all - paid $63 in Singapore. I will not repurchase because I'm confident I can get a similar (or even better product) for cheaper.

I would have to say that this is a great option for someone with dry skin. When I wear it, it feels as though it never really sets, and my face is a tad too dewey. Nice in the dead of winter, but not other seasons. It is quite comfortable, and the shades are very easy to wear. Many of Bobbi Brown's foundations are of high quality, and extremely natural looking. I have also worn the Skin, and tried the newer oil-free TM, which I feel is a better option for most times of the year. Foundation is the only makeup item that I will splurge for without question, in order to get it just right. All of the makeup artists that work for BB are every knowledgeable and helpful, and make that job easy!