Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.1

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have my doubts about this TM. It has a dewy natural coverage. The color is a little bit too yellow, I believe that I have it in the shade Light to Medium but since the color is a little bit too yellow I don't use it so much. The consistancy is good but it isn't worth the high price.

on 12/2/2014 2:13:00 PM

Sheer coverage & natural dewy finish

"I have normal to dry skin with light to medium skin tone. This one has sheer coverage with "natural and dewy" finish, but not shiny. YAY!!! . I love how it covers my redness but leave my skin looking fresh and moisturized! (If you have oily skin, go for the oil free one) For my daily makeup, I put BB pot rouge powder pink and define my eyes with BB taupe eye shadow along this BB Tinted moisturizer."

on 7/16/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product but i was sorely disappointed. My biggest problem with this being that it becomes blotchy by noon. By end of day, my complexion looks really uneven, spoltchy, and as a result i look really tired and horrible. It's too bad because I thought this would be a great cheaper alternative to my HG tinted moisturizer 'La Mer Fluid Tint in Light', but it's not. I'll stick to La Mer Fluid Tint. Btw, I used 'Extra Light' in this tinted moisturizer (and I'm about NC 20).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is just amazing.
My colour is the very light tint (second colour), which I was quite surprised at as I have quite pale skin.
I bought this after loving the coverage it gave me after having a Bobbi Brown makeover, it still feels super light though.
Perfect for anyone who wants lovely summer skin!
I love the dewy look so wear concealer underneath with this on top, no powder and then logs of highlighter and it makes my skin look radiant!
Perfect for summer! Has a medium coverage of a foundation with a normal amount, can be very sheer with only a tiny amount! Cannot be felt on skin and is just a lovely product!
When used with a stippling or brushing brush it leaves a flawless looking finish to the skin and can even deal with minor imperfections.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been trying several BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers, love MUA for the swaps ;) This one in particular is a new fave. It is light, yet provides nice coverage, doesn't make me greasy later on, and did not break me out. I like that there are so many options out there, and this one is higher up on my list. Great and would purchase again.

on 11/30/2011 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

For some reason this was sold at Holt Renfrew without any ingredients list, neither on the packaging or inside the box. The SA assured me this didn't have silicones in it. Turns out the second ingredient is a silicone, which my skin hates in large doses. After two days of wearing this I started to break out with deep, large pimples. My skin is normally very clear. Only products heavy with silicones give me these kinds of pimples.

I was matched to "Light Tint". When first applied it's wearable (a touch too dark perhaps) but this oxidizes a lot, becoming more orange toned and dark over time. After it oxidizes my skin tone looks ruddy and uneven. Terrible!

It wasn't hydrating either. The tube packaging is nice. That's about the only good thing I can say about this.

In short: pore clogging and oxidizes to an unflattering colour for me.

on 11/8/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I really had to try the tinted moisturizer new formula since it had very good reviews. The color match is great, but the coverage is not there. I didn't even out my skin or cover the basic redness around the nose. I tried building coverage by layering to no avail. Unfortunately, this has to be returned.

on 9/2/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This tinted-moisturiser didnt work for me and let my skin very dry. Didnt blend well and i could see my flackes showing through! Won't buy it again.

on 6/22/2011 12:22:00 AM

I received a sample of this at a Bobbi brown counter because I wanted to make sure I was spending 40 dollars on the right product. I'm glad I did! Though this has nice texture and nice coverage, it irritated my skin. I have slightly sensitive skin, so I imagine this won't work for you if you have really sensitive skin...