Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

2.7

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Works like a tinted moisturizer but can provide quite decent coverage if used with a kabuki brush, depends on your application technique. I usually used this as a base and then follow up with a concealor on my zits or hyperpigmentation. In terms of performance, it is nothing special or groundbreaking, something you can expect from a high-end cosmetics brand.

I use the oil-free formula as I have oily skin, it dries quite matte but I still have to use an oil blotter perhaps after about 5 hours. Decent staying power.

Only really good thing I can think of: It hasn't broken me out (yet).

However, I think it works just OKAY, and is really just an average...definitely not worth the price at all - paid $63 in Singapore. I will not repurchase because I'm confident I can get a similar (or even better product) for cheaper.

on 5/2/2012 4:20:00 PM

Misnamed: definitely delivers as a foundation and not a TM. Shades tend to oxidize and darken post-application as skin warms up. Sits on top of skin creating a 'made-up' look. Prone to transferring. What's to like?

on 11/14/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

+++This is for the regular (with oil) TM. ++++

I just switched to this from LM TM. LM changed their formula and now it's just awful.

The color is SO much better than LM's. In LM, I had to mix two shades because the nude was too orange/dark and the porcelain was too light. I was okay doing that, because their product was fabulous, but since they've changed it I decided to find another TM.

I think BB is that TM. The lightest color matches my pale/medium skin exactly, which is no small feat. Colors are always too dark or orange (why do they think blondes have orange skin??). I was so surprised how this matched, I seriously don't look like I have makeup on, but at the same time my skin looks so much nicer. The color is such a good match that it looks so natural.

It's thin and blends so easily and it is not a big oil slick of glob sitting on my skin like the LM became after they changed their product. It reallly reminds me EXACTLY of the LM BEFORE they changed it, but the color is better because it's yellow based and not orange based.

I'll update if it breaks me out.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer