Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.8

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 8/23/2015 8:45:00 AM

This is great for a your-skin-but-better look. It evens out skin tone and cancels out some of my redness, leaving a very natural looking finish. It's very expensive but given that I've had no irritation or breakouts and the colour match is good (NC25/extra light, which surprised me) I'll probably keep buying it. I set it in the AM with Laura Mercier's translucent powder and it wears well all day.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have my doubts about this TM. It has a dewy natural coverage. The color is a little bit too yellow, I believe that I have it in the shade Light to Medium but since the color is a little bit too yellow I don't use it so much. The consistancy is good but it isn't worth the high price.

The first time i wore this it was really perfect on my skin and everyone complimented how good my skin looked until i came home to see big two pimples! i was surprised and i even didn't think it was because of this TM, But sadly after using it for a couple more days i broke out really really BADLY. I'm so disappointed because it looks really good on my skin but did not suit me.

on 12/2/2014 2:13:00 PM

Sheer coverage & natural dewy finish

"I have normal to dry skin with light to medium skin tone. This one has sheer coverage with "natural and dewy" finish, but not shiny. YAY!!! . I love how it covers my redness but leave my skin looking fresh and moisturized! (If you have oily skin, go for the oil free one) For my daily makeup, I put BB pot rouge powder pink and define my eyes with BB taupe eye shadow along this BB Tinted moisturizer."

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Didn't break me out (unlike oil-free version) however, it just couldn't deal with my oily T-zone :(

Over all, performed about the same as the oil-free version (great coverage, finish, and application), but my face became slick after 3-4 hours.

Hmmm.
I have used this on and off for years, mainly because I have good skin and I can't be bothered with proper foundation for work (I work in a hospital, it is sooo not the place for a full face of makeup) and it does the job pretty well. I'm lazy and don't bother with moisturiser underneath (hey it's supposed to moisturise itself, why would I double up) so it streaks occasionally so you have to pay attention when you put this stuff on. I love that it is SPF 15, it also lasts all day and it looks really natural but still, I find myself falling out of love with it. It's a fantastic shade and I think that's what pulls me back to Bobbi Brown but I'm thinking of trying the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, just to mix things up. Worth a try and so almost (but not quite) a HG.

on 1/13/2013 8:50:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. I have very sensitive dry skin that is prone to acne when irritated. In addition, I have strong pink undertones to my skin that seem to render every foundation a funny color of yellow or orange. I wear this as foundation, and it provides a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It tones down my redness without making me look too matte or "done." I just go back over any places that need a spot more coverage with a dab of concealer.

on 6/11/2012 3:49:00 AM

This is the first time I have ever used this product and I love it! I have few skin imperfections and this just evens me out beautifully with out looking caked on or powdery. It looks very natural but at the same time covers flaws. I apply it a little after my moisturizer, with a brush. It blends beautifully! When I was trying this fr the first time at Nordies, the SA told me to go lighter because this will " warm up" a little. I guess she meant oxidizes. Lol. I am fair-skinned with pink cheeks and a light beige skin tone. I am light skinned for a Latina. I have a lot of Spanish blood lol. The alabaster is a little light at first but then it changes and matches me perfectly. I would suggest to anyone to go a shade lighter. this has not caused me any skin disturbances.

This is a "best product" on Beautypedia, so I bought a tube at Nordstrom, as I was looking for a light coverage foundation with spf that would leave my skin feeling slightly hydrated. This fit the bill perfectly. I was told that this is a NEW FORMULA AS OF MID-2011, so perhaps some of the older reviews here might not be applicable.

I have very pale skin and was matched to the "Alabaster" shade, which matches me perfectly. It dries to a nice matte, yet SLIGHTLY dewy finish and looks ridiculously natural. It's really just what I was looking for. I look like I don't have foundation on, and like I have gorgeous skin.

It's a little on the expensive side, so I didn't want to use a sponge or brush to apply it. It would probably blend best with a slightly damp sponge, but I use my fingers. It doesn't have much "slip" to it, so it doesn't spread as silky and smooth as other foundations, but that also means that it has great staying power and doesn't melt off my face. I got the hang of the texture and find it works best to put a dime-sized amount in my left palm and use the fingers of my right hand to dot and blend it in. Once it's blended it looks lovely and I will definitely buy again, especially because of the broad-sspectrum spf. Love!

on 1/8/2012 6:53:00 PM

the TM i have has an spf15. it is fairly pricey (~$40) but it leaves a fairly matte finish which I really like especially in the summer. It also provides decent coverage and evens out my skin tone well.