Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

1.8

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 7/16/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product but i was sorely disappointed. My biggest problem with this being that it becomes blotchy by noon. By end of day, my complexion looks really uneven, spoltchy, and as a result i look really tired and horrible. It's too bad because I thought this would be a great cheaper alternative to my HG tinted moisturizer 'La Mer Fluid Tint in Light', but it's not. I'll stick to La Mer Fluid Tint. Btw, I used 'Extra Light' in this tinted moisturizer (and I'm about NC 20).

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Totally gutted. Previous formulation was my HG but this is just not the same. Colours are totally different and aside from that consistency is different also.

I was Light Tint before and now that's too dark and Extra Light Tint is too pale and doesn't provide any coverage at all.

I also preferred the previous packaging as the tube was shorter and fit in a little make-up bag for when I went out. Sales assistants told me that lots of people complained about the previous packaging as it leaked. I never had any problems with it but I don't care about the packaging really if it's a good product.

Really annoyed also that when I bought this and commented on the new packaging the assistant at the Bobbi counter didn't mention that formulation or colours had changed. I didn't try it out before buying because I thought it was the same product I already owned.

If anybody from BB keeps an eye on reviews here please please switch back to the old formulation.

on 11/8/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I really had to try the tinted moisturizer new formula since it had very good reviews. The color match is great, but the coverage is not there. I didn't even out my skin or cover the basic redness around the nose. I tried building coverage by layering to no avail. Unfortunately, this has to be returned.

on 9/2/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This tinted-moisturiser didnt work for me and let my skin very dry. Didnt blend well and i could see my flackes showing through! Won't buy it again.