Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

4.3

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 11/6/2013 10:13:00 AM

A great step-up from drugstore tinted moisturizers.

Price: At $40+, this is priced on-level with other department store TM's.

Packaging: I like that this is a squeeze tube with the cap at the bottom, so I can really get just about all of it out of the package. I apply a little less than a dime-sized amount to my face M-F during school months and the tube lasts me about a year.

Product: I have used this in both the Oil-Free and regular versions and really did not find them to be all that different in terms of application, staying power, or finish. My skin is on the dry side, particularly in winter, and when it came time to repurchase, I opted for the non-OF version. I think this provides light, natural looking coverage; definitely heavier than say Cover Girl tinted moisturizer, but probably not as much as a sheer / light foundation. It doesn't settle into fine lines, cake around dry areas, or look mask-like whatsoever.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is just amazing.
My colour is the very light tint (second colour), which I was quite surprised at as I have quite pale skin.
I bought this after loving the coverage it gave me after having a Bobbi Brown makeover, it still feels super light though.
Perfect for anyone who wants lovely summer skin!
I love the dewy look so wear concealer underneath with this on top, no powder and then logs of highlighter and it makes my skin look radiant!
Perfect for summer! Has a medium coverage of a foundation with a normal amount, can be very sheer with only a tiny amount! Cannot be felt on skin and is just a lovely product!
When used with a stippling or brushing brush it leaves a flawless looking finish to the skin and can even deal with minor imperfections.

on 6/22/2011 12:22:00 AM

I received a sample of this at a Bobbi brown counter because I wanted to make sure I was spending 40 dollars on the right product. I'm glad I did! Though this has nice texture and nice coverage, it irritated my skin. I have slightly sensitive skin, so I imagine this won't work for you if you have really sensitive skin...