Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.4

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 8/23/2015 8:45:00 AM

This is great for a your-skin-but-better look. It evens out skin tone and cancels out some of my redness, leaving a very natural looking finish. It's very expensive but given that I've had no irritation or breakouts and the colour match is good (NC25/extra light, which surprised me) I'll probably keep buying it. I set it in the AM with Laura Mercier's translucent powder and it wears well all day.

on 7/16/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product but i was sorely disappointed. My biggest problem with this being that it becomes blotchy by noon. By end of day, my complexion looks really uneven, spoltchy, and as a result i look really tired and horrible. It's too bad because I thought this would be a great cheaper alternative to my HG tinted moisturizer 'La Mer Fluid Tint in Light', but it's not. I'll stick to La Mer Fluid Tint. Btw, I used 'Extra Light' in this tinted moisturizer (and I'm about NC 20).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is just amazing.
My colour is the very light tint (second colour), which I was quite surprised at as I have quite pale skin.
I bought this after loving the coverage it gave me after having a Bobbi Brown makeover, it still feels super light though.
Perfect for anyone who wants lovely summer skin!
I love the dewy look so wear concealer underneath with this on top, no powder and then logs of highlighter and it makes my skin look radiant!
Perfect for summer! Has a medium coverage of a foundation with a normal amount, can be very sheer with only a tiny amount! Cannot be felt on skin and is just a lovely product!
When used with a stippling or brushing brush it leaves a flawless looking finish to the skin and can even deal with minor imperfections.

on 4/21/2013 8:45:00 PM

I love this tinted moisturizer. It's the perfect color for my light skin and feels lovely on my dry skin. It evens out my skin tone and lasts a good amount of time. The scent is also AMAZING. Great product for those who love tinted moisturizers!

on 1/13/2013 8:50:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. I have very sensitive dry skin that is prone to acne when irritated. In addition, I have strong pink undertones to my skin that seem to render every foundation a funny color of yellow or orange. I wear this as foundation, and it provides a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It tones down my redness without making me look too matte or "done." I just go back over any places that need a spot more coverage with a dab of concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been trying several BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers, love MUA for the swaps ;) This one in particular is a new fave. It is light, yet provides nice coverage, doesn't make me greasy later on, and did not break me out. I like that there are so many options out there, and this one is higher up on my list. Great and would purchase again.

on 6/11/2012 3:49:00 AM

This is the first time I have ever used this product and I love it! I have few skin imperfections and this just evens me out beautifully with out looking caked on or powdery. It looks very natural but at the same time covers flaws. I apply it a little after my moisturizer, with a brush. It blends beautifully! When I was trying this fr the first time at Nordies, the SA told me to go lighter because this will " warm up" a little. I guess she meant oxidizes. Lol. I am fair-skinned with pink cheeks and a light beige skin tone. I am light skinned for a Latina. I have a lot of Spanish blood lol. The alabaster is a little light at first but then it changes and matches me perfectly. I would suggest to anyone to go a shade lighter. this has not caused me any skin disturbances.

on 5/2/2012 4:20:00 PM

Misnamed: definitely delivers as a foundation and not a TM. Shades tend to oxidize and darken post-application as skin warms up. Sits on top of skin creating a 'made-up' look. Prone to transferring. What's to like?

This is a "best product" on Beautypedia, so I bought a tube at Nordstrom, as I was looking for a light coverage foundation with spf that would leave my skin feeling slightly hydrated. This fit the bill perfectly. I was told that this is a NEW FORMULA AS OF MID-2011, so perhaps some of the older reviews here might not be applicable.

I have very pale skin and was matched to the "Alabaster" shade, which matches me perfectly. It dries to a nice matte, yet SLIGHTLY dewy finish and looks ridiculously natural. It's really just what I was looking for. I look like I don't have foundation on, and like I have gorgeous skin.

It's a little on the expensive side, so I didn't want to use a sponge or brush to apply it. It would probably blend best with a slightly damp sponge, but I use my fingers. It doesn't have much "slip" to it, so it doesn't spread as silky and smooth as other foundations, but that also means that it has great staying power and doesn't melt off my face. I got the hang of the texture and find it works best to put a dime-sized amount in my left palm and use the fingers of my right hand to dot and blend it in. Once it's blended it looks lovely and I will definitely buy again, especially because of the broad-sspectrum spf. Love!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Totally gutted. Previous formulation was my HG but this is just not the same. Colours are totally different and aside from that consistency is different also.

I was Light Tint before and now that's too dark and Extra Light Tint is too pale and doesn't provide any coverage at all.

I also preferred the previous packaging as the tube was shorter and fit in a little make-up bag for when I went out. Sales assistants told me that lots of people complained about the previous packaging as it leaked. I never had any problems with it but I don't care about the packaging really if it's a good product.

Really annoyed also that when I bought this and commented on the new packaging the assistant at the Bobbi counter didn't mention that formulation or colours had changed. I didn't try it out before buying because I thought it was the same product I already owned.

If anybody from BB keeps an eye on reviews here please please switch back to the old formulation.