Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011
Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 11/6/2013 10:13:00 AM

A great step-up from drugstore tinted moisturizers.

Price: At $40+, this is priced on-level with other department store TM's.

Packaging: I like that this is a squeeze tube with the cap at the bottom, so I can really get just about all of it out of the package. I apply a little less than a dime-sized amount to my face M-F during school months and the tube lasts me about a year.

Product: I have used this in both the Oil-Free and regular versions and really did not find them to be all that different in terms of application, staying power, or finish. My skin is on the dry side, particularly in winter, and when it came time to repurchase, I opted for the non-OF version. I think this provides light, natural looking coverage; definitely heavier than say Cover Girl tinted moisturizer, but probably not as much as a sheer / light foundation. It doesn't settle into fine lines, cake around dry areas, or look mask-like whatsoever.

on 11/14/2011 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

+++This is for the regular (with oil) TM. ++++

I just switched to this from LM TM. LM changed their formula and now it's just awful.

The color is SO much better than LM's. In LM, I had to mix two shades because the nude was too orange/dark and the porcelain was too light. I was okay doing that, because their product was fabulous, but since they've changed it I decided to find another TM.

I think BB is that TM. The lightest color matches my pale/medium skin exactly, which is no small feat. Colors are always too dark or orange (why do they think blondes have orange skin??). I was so surprised how this matched, I seriously don't look like I have makeup on, but at the same time my skin looks so much nicer. The color is such a good match that it looks so natural.

It's thin and blends so easily and it is not a big oil slick of glob sitting on my skin like the LM became after they changed their product. It reallly reminds me EXACTLY of the LM BEFORE they changed it, but the color is better because it's yellow based and not orange based.

I'll update if it breaks me out.