no images

Reviews

2.0
fromKiwiPi

Jul/20/2011

This has been on my shelf for ages, and every now and again I pick it up and try to figure out some way to use it...it just never does much of anything. It doesn't work for flyaways, it doesn't give my hair body, doesn't keep it in place...it's just...nothing. And if you don't put the cap back on right away, it continues to squish out the top by itself. Overall, an …Read more

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

fromSianyy

Mar/02/2010

It's such a shame this product doesnt have much of a hold factor, becuase you cant beat it for shine and texture. I have to mix it with a strong hold product so my hair stays in place. Great product otherwise!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Jun/14/2007

Whatever possessed me to try this, I can't even recall. This is definitely for short styles, and I have very long hair. This adds a lot of texture, and that's about it.

About reviewer (3501 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Aug/07/2005

This stuff was absolutely crap. It didn't do anything except make my hair sticky and dirty feeling, no wave, no curl, nothing. The bottle is phalic, and I guess that's what they think girls want in a hair product?

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBrunette

Nov/19/2004

I have very thick, short, choppy hair. When I've just had my hair cut, this is fantastic for adding shine and bringing out the texture. However, the hold isn't really strong enough for when it starts to grow out between cuts. Also, I find I go through it way too quickly, which makes it expensive to use. I only buy this occasionally.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairRed

fromhellou

Oct/27/2004

Well, I've just bought this product after thinking for a long, long while whather to buy this or Mastermind. This mainly makes your hair ultra-shiny and gives you some degree of hold and great texture. I have this ultra-short messed-up cut, but i prefer Maniulator since it makes my hair look much, much better

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

EyesBlack

Apr/28/2004

I'm not really sure WHAT this product does... it makes my hair really shiny, but it doesn't seem to get my hair to stay up. It's really expensive for a little tiny tube of it. It does however, get my hair to stay down, which is a big feat for my naturally stand-up-spikey hair, so for that reason, I would buy this product again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily

Jan/14/2004

This stuff is awesome for texturizing and creating the perfect "piecey" look on my fine, choppy-cut, dry hair. It makes hair incredibly shiny, and a little certainly does go a long way. (I was quite shocked at how little product there was in the tube for something so expensive.) The rubber smell might not be the best, but it fades really quickly.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination

Nov/11/2003

love this witty product (packaging always makes me laugh!). great for coarse, puffy, damaged hair like mine. i have more hair than most girls...just a lot of sheer bulk that needs to be texturized and cut into a lot if i'm not too look like cousin IT. this is one of the few products that is heavy enough to actually have an effect on the poof and fly-aways--it's on the goopy side but i …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0
fromjros

May/06/2003

This did nothing for my plentiful, but fine, hair - except make it look unwashed. But not sexy unwashed, just dirty unwashed.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age