Avon Tomorrow

3.9

on 12/7/2016 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A creamy, soft, vanilla, feminine, medium strong, long lasting. I purchased one have purchased a backup. I don't think it is the Avon of long ago when fragrances were so strong that you nauseated. This is subtle, good for going out or to date nights. I bought it in the internet both times. Very well done

Top Notes: Patchouli, Pepper, Raspberry, Peach, Tagetes (Marigold).

Heart Notes: Violet, Orange Blossom.

Base Notes: Sandalwood, Brazilian Rosewood, Musk, Amber.

Avon Tomorrow is a very pleasant, peachy, fruity Oriental fragrance. It is actually quite distinctive, and I quite like it. This is what Casmir should smell like now but does not.

Tomorrow is a very nice fragrance for the price. Unfortunately, longevity is very poor. Projection and sillage are good for the first fifteen minutes or so, but after those first few minutes, it becomes a skin scent on me and then totally disappears within a couple of hours. Given its price point, reapplying every so often is not a major issue, but still, who wants to reapply every one to two hours? My Bath and Body Works body sprays have better longevity than does Tomorrow. I have not tried the others in this "Today, Tomorrow, Forever" line, but I expect the others have the same performance issues. I would not repurchase this fragrance again only because of the performance problems.

Avon, you produce some lovely, distinctive fragrances these days, but their performance is absolutely abysmal. Fix the longevity, projection, and sillage issues, and you will sell a lot more of this fragrance. Delicious, fresh, but all too fleeting. Recommended only to those who are prepared to tolerate this fragrance's poor performance.

Fragrance: 7/10

Longevity: 2/10

Projection: 2/10

Sillage: 2/10

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I am so impressed with Today, so decided to buy Tomorrow.
My thought is that Tomorrow smells a lot like Avon Little Pink Dress which I have, except Little Pink Dress edt. has longer lasting staying power than Tomorrow edp.
I think Little Pink Dress has already been discontinued.
Not impressed

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tomorrow brings a smooth, creamy opening of musky vanilla, light patchouli, hay and woods that lead to barely there fruity notes at the top. Reminiscent of Jessica Simpson's Fancy, it's a pleasant, daily use perfume that can be used at the office or on a date.
Tomorrow radiates out with extra spritzing. This EdP is a common smelling fragrance of today so I'd say check your perfume cabinet to see what you own that's similar first and then sample the Tomorrow. That may sound harsh, but it's such a similar smelling perfume to others on the market today and it doesn't have a pop to it to set it apart in the field. If you like this type of fragrance, by all means, add it to your perfume cabinet, it's a good deal.
Flirting in the dry down continues the fruity peach along with the musk and the creamy vanilla. Patchouli continues in muted tones.
Tomorrow is a very pleasant scent, a tad synthetic at times, but an affordable Avon fragrance when you can pick up the perfume on sale with accompanying lotions, creams, body washes and rollerballs.
Lasting power is very good, at four hours. A heavy, chunky round bottle to hold in your hand is nice and that's its design with a gold plastic cap. The word "Tomorrow" encircles the neck for simplicity. A nice presentation in the perfume department from Avon, generally speaking.
Top Notes: Patchouli, Tagetes, Pepper, Peach.
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Indian Jasmine, African Violet, Peony.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Brazilian Rosewood.

on 8/30/2013 7:35:00 AM

Tomorrow is the second in Avon's trilogy - the other two are Today and Forever.
Tomorrow reminds me of an "Avonified" version of bits recalling Coty Vanilla Musk, Hanae Mori, Jean Paul Gaultier and at least for me, - the lotion version of Dior Addict with a bit of Rare Gold, another Avon scent thrown in. The effect is a pleasing grown up sensuous woody vanillic warmth, that's very modern with a hint of sweet that's not candyish or juvenile. Tomorrow is sexy and suits all ages. It has really grown on me since my first sniff when I was unsure about it. I now find myself reaching for it often. The bottle is nice and heavy, I just wish the cap was of equal quality but I can't complain since I paid $20 CDN on sale. Wear it when you want to feel sexy and comfy at the same time.

on 5/18/2013 6:13:00 PM

I have all three of trilogy fragrances and I like this one best. The other two are not bad either. In fact, it is nice to have all three because they are all different and you pick one to spray on depending on your mood, season, occasion etc. I like Tomorrow best because it's deeper than the other two and it last long time. This is a warm scent so it works better in Fall to Winter. (I would say Today is for Spring and Always for Summer.) This frag smells a bit sweet reminding me of Amaretto-kind of liquor, but I don't feel this is a frag for younger people but more for mature women. I like to spray it on me at night so that I feel calm and sleep well.

I absolutely love this fragrance.I received it from a friend out of the package.I could not see the name of it on the bottom.It is written so small.I have been ask so many times what is the name of this perfume and have not been able to tell anyone because I could not see the name and neither could they.Finally my son looked at it in the midst of about 10 people who could not see it and he said it is today,tomorrow,always.So I came and looked it up and found out it was from avon.I am so glad he had very strong eyes and was able to tell me before I ran out.Now I will definitely order it and I never order avon but I will now.Best for me and my daughter.You also have a new customer from Jamaica because of my son being able to read bottle.Only complaint so make the name on the bottle bigger please.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In love with this scent. It is the best smelling out of Today, Tomorrow, Forever, and Always. A lot of women come into my store asking for this product and loving it. I'm surprised at the amount of people who dislike this smell. For some it is too strong but for me it's just right. It's something you use in moderation that can last a while. Shower gels, and body lotions smell nice too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been pining for JPG Classique EdP, but it is so expensive and I already have a closet full of perfume.... A couple times/week, I stop at the mall on my way to work to spritz some on. Last week, I had to place an Avon order to keep my rep. account active so I took a chance and ordered Avon Tomorrow. I just hoped it was wearable and if I didn't like it, I could always put it up for swap or give it to a friend. Imagine my utter surprise when I received it today and spritzed it on. I read in other reviews that it has been compared to Coty Vanilla Musk and owning both I can tell you that they are not alike in the slightest. Coty Vanilla Musk is it's own animal altogether. Avon Tomorrow is not identical to JPG Classique EdP (I have never tested the EdT) BUT, it "rings all the same scent bells" and quells the craving for Classique. It even seems to have that freaky nail polish remover note JPG does! I have not compared the notes, so I really don't know how technically similar they are. I just know that Tomorrow makes me feel the same way as JPG Classique EdP, only it's a little lighter in the basenotes and truthfully smells even better on me than my beloved Classique. So, let's just say I'm pretty happy. I love the hefty bottle, the color of the fragrance is similar to Classique and at $26 CAD, it's just a fraction of the cost of Classique. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the sample of got today of this one. It is a light and pleasant scent. I think it could last longer so I gave it a 4 for overall rating. I will up that if I find it last longer after I get a full size bottle. Those little paper strip Notes include golden raspberry and peach skin. Pepper and patchouli in its gourmand beginning. The heart is elegant, sweet and floral featuring Indian Jasmine, African violet and orange blossom notes. The base is composed of sandalwood, sunset amber, musk and rosewood.

Popular Fragrances