LUSH You've Been Mangoed bath melt

LUSH You've Been Mangoed bath melt
You've Been Mangoed bath melt

4.2

on 6/28/2018 6:19:00 AM

This smelled so soothing, imo, I think I`ve stayed in the bath longer than usual just to enjoy that aroma of mango and lemongrass. Someone mentioned that it smelled like housecleaner to them, and I get it, I can totally see how someone would interpret the fragrance that way. These things are subjective, but to me, this smelled like straight up lemongrass. And mango. With a hint of bergamot. Maybe because I`ve been living in Asia for so long, and the house cleaners here don`t stink to high heaven or have a different scent palate than your average North American cleaner. In any case, this bath oil is heavy duty slick, so be careful not to slip into the tub. My skin was coated and soaked it in like a sponge, and there was hardly any need for body lotion when I got out. This is only the second oil from LUSH I`ve tried, but I have to say, I love these even more than their bath bombs and I can`t wait to try them all.

on 9/11/2017 10:20:00 PM

Hmm,

I didn't like it, the lime made it smell too Sterile like it was a cleaning house product for me.

It was somewhat moisturizing but i didn't think much of it.

the Cauldron bath melt is way better, you can use it as a scrub and its super milky and moisturizing which is what im assuming you want if you are buying the mango.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have mixed feelings about the bath oils at Lush because I am more of a bubble bar or bath bomb girl. I like the puffy bubbles or the dramatic colors. The new bath oils are tiny and I've had some underwhelming experiences with them in general.

But I think I really do like this bath oil. I've read reviews and have seen people are breaking them in half. To me, using the full bath oil is the perfect amount. I does leave the water very oily but it feels great. It is moisturizing enough that you would not need to put on lotion after the bath. The smell is out of this world, probably one of my favorite Lush scents. More of a bright and fresh lemon scent then mango. One downside to this product is it does leave a green ring around your tub that's fairly easy to wipe off. According to some of the reviews I read, this is easily solved by using half of the melt but that's just not my style.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A very expensive tiny bath melt that smells really nice, but beware it is highly scented. It's very moisturizing. I don't know if it's really worth the price. It's only the size of a flash drive.

on 10/31/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like the pairing of mango and lemongrass - such a pretty fragrance, and it lingers on my skin for a few hours. The bath melt is moderately moisturizing and adds a few bubbles to the bath. It's a great way to wake up and start the day.

on 10/31/2013 5:40:00 PM

I adore this bath melt. Out of all of the melts that I have tried, this one is hands down, my favorite.

For starters, I either do not know what mango smells like or I am crazy. But this smells more like citrus and lemon than mango to me. It is seriously incredible. I love pairing it with bath bombs that have a bit more of a citrus smell like Avobath or Butterball to end up with baby soft skin.

I also love the way that this melt makes my skin feel. I get about three baths out of each bar. To use, I cut off a chunk, rub the bar on my skin, drop it in the tub, and get in. I find that if I use the bar on my skin first and then jump in the hot bath water and soak for awhile, it makes my skin even softer and the smell lasts even longer.

I think that 6.25 USD is a bit expensive for such a tiny melt, but I always get at least three uses out of it, and have such soft skin after my baths when I use this, that I will continue to buy it.

Very expensive for what ur really getting but you can make it last with several baths I guess. Smells of oranges And citrus

on 4/22/2013 10:44:00 AM

Gorgeous fruity smelling melt, very moisturising and fresh and zingy!

on 11/1/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lush bath melts are essentially expensive alternatives to bath oil. This one is a lovely blend of natural butters and oils. It's moisturizing and smells good, but like the dreamtime one, it leaves an unpleasant tingly feeling on my lips for hours after the bath!

on 7/7/2012 8:16:00 AM

I love this bath melt. It smells very citrusy, like mangoes. The only problem I have is that it's super small. I got 2 baths out of it. It melts into the water and imparts a very silky feeling on the skin. My skin smelled llike citrus for hours. I love this bath melt but it should be a lot bigger. I would purchase again just for the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.

Popular Bath Treatments