LUSH You've Been Mangoed bath melt

LUSH You've Been Mangoed bath melt

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have mixed feelings about the bath oils at Lush because I am more of a bubble bar or bath bomb girl. I like the puffy bubbles or the dramatic colors. The new bath oils are tiny and I've had some underwhelming experiences with them in general.

But I think I really do like this bath oil. I've read reviews and have seen people are breaking them in half. To me, using the full bath oil is the perfect amount. I does leave the water very oily but it feels great. It is moisturizing enough that you would not need to put on lotion after the bath. The smell is out of this world, probably one of my favorite Lush scents. More of a bright and fresh lemon scent then mango. One downside to this product is it does leave a green ring around your tub that's fairly easy to wipe off. According to some of the reviews I read, this is easily solved by using half of the melt but that's just not my style.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A very expensive tiny bath melt that smells really nice, but beware it is highly scented. It's very moisturizing. I don't know if it's really worth the price. It's only the size of a flash drive.

on 10/31/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like the pairing of mango and lemongrass - such a pretty fragrance, and it lingers on my skin for a few hours. The bath melt is moderately moisturizing and adds a few bubbles to the bath. It's a great way to wake up and start the day.

on 10/31/2013 5:40:00 PM

I adore this bath melt. Out of all of the melts that I have tried, this one is hands down, my favorite.

For starters, I either do not know what mango smells like or I am crazy. But this smells more like citrus and lemon than mango to me. It is seriously incredible. I love pairing it with bath bombs that have a bit more of a citrus smell like Avobath or Butterball to end up with baby soft skin.

I also love the way that this melt makes my skin feel. I get about three baths out of each bar. To use, I cut off a chunk, rub the bar on my skin, drop it in the tub, and get in. I find that if I use the bar on my skin first and then jump in the hot bath water and soak for awhile, it makes my skin even softer and the smell lasts even longer.

I think that 6.25 USD is a bit expensive for such a tiny melt, but I always get at least three uses out of it, and have such soft skin after my baths when I use this, that I will continue to buy it.

Very expensive for what ur really getting but you can make it last with several baths I guess. Smells of oranges And citrus

on 4/22/2013 10:44:00 AM

Gorgeous fruity smelling melt, very moisturising and fresh and zingy!

on 11/1/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lush bath melts are essentially expensive alternatives to bath oil. This one is a lovely blend of natural butters and oils. It's moisturizing and smells good, but like the dreamtime one, it leaves an unpleasant tingly feeling on my lips for hours after the bath!

on 7/7/2012 8:16:00 AM

I love this bath melt. It smells very citrusy, like mangoes. The only problem I have is that it's super small. I got 2 baths out of it. It melts into the water and imparts a very silky feeling on the skin. My skin smelled llike citrus for hours. I love this bath melt but it should be a lot bigger. I would purchase again just for the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am so sad. I absolutely LOVE this. It smells amazing, and my skin after using it was so smooth and wonderful.

Unfortunately, it made me break out in hives! I thought it was just a coincidence, but I tried it again recently and the same thing happened. Such a bummer.

Other than that it was great, I wish I didn't have a reaction.

on 4/20/2012 2:59:00 PM

Just average for me. I'm not a huge fan of lemongrass scented things, so that may be why I dont love this. Its really lemony, and not the best lemon scent either. I really wish it actually smelled like mango. Makes skin soft, like all of the bath melts do.
ps. They dont have very many bath melts to choose from, so I have discovered using pieces of the massage bars as bath melts....awesome.

Popular Bath Treatments