Conair Instant Heat 3/4 inch Curling Iron

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/16/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Well, let me first start by saying that I have always, ALWAYS, purchased expensive curling irons from Sally's, believing them to be of superior quality and having higher heat settings (I have super coarse thick hair that requires high heat setting in order to take a curl quickly). Never again will I spend over $20-$30 on a curling iron, when this Conair is available for $9.99!!! I purchased one in the 1/2 inch barrel size, and one in the 3/4 inch barrel size to touch up and refine my naturally curly hair. When I purchased these, I was sure they wouldn't get hot enough for my super heat resistant hair...well I was wrong. They are actually BETTER than some of my other way more expensive curling irons, and that's not even using the "turbo heat" button, which adds even MORE heat. This baby gets hot in 30 seconds too! Doesn't damage my hair any more than the proff. tourmaline irons either. Excellent curling irons, and I can't believe they cost so little. Will stick with Conair from now on!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

ehh its ok. I have VERY thick hair so i wish it would get hotter as it takes awhile to make a curl. And the curls dont last that long either its better than sum others ive used so i dno. If you have normal or thin hair it would probly be amazing. I burned my face pretty bad with it this morning :(

Popular Hair Styling Tools