Conair Instant Heat 3/4 inch Curling Iron

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This curling iron is awesome for tendrils & the tighter curls around my face. I have 1&1/4" also for the beachy waves. I turn these things on 25 & go! It gets so hot as a curling iron noob I've singed myself (lol). Auto shut off is essential like I said in my other review i don't wanna burn the house down! I don't see any damage (yet), but I'm investing in a better heat protectant just to be on the safe side when I get paid. I paid ~$13 for this at Kroger. Good deal!! This is fully functional w frills even it has a turbo button & of course the auto shut off, nice kickstand 1-25 heat selection so ur getting a lot of nice features at an economy price.

on 6/4/2010 3:29:00 AM

Great product, have bought two in my life and been SUPER happy. My only two complaints are 1.) that if you don't religiously use heat-protectant this iron can damage your hair and 2). my hair is very fine and straight, and has a hard time holding a curl, I use this iron to create ringlettes in the morning, and by the afternoon I have my desired relaxed wave, but by nighttime its back to straightsville. For the most part I have been very happy with this iron, and I think you will too!

on 2/18/2005 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have typical coarse (asian hair) and this curler is by far the BEST! It has 25 different heating temperature and heats up in less than 60secs. I'm only using between #10-15 in the heat setting and it curls beautifully within 5 secs :) Another great thing it has a swivel on the bottom of the handle to prevent tangling of the cord. I got it at Target for under $10 bucks! EXCELLENT!

Update 9/2008: I'm still in LOVE with this curling Iron and am in the process of getting them in all the sizes available :) BTW, the curls last me all day--and this is only with a heat protectant -- no hair spray, no curl activator.

Popular Hair Styling Tools