Conair Instant Heat 3/4 inch Curling Iron

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/22/2012 3:51:00 AM

BEST Hair Curler for me! Gets the best tight curls and makes my hair very full. I have fine hair that curls easily so I set this curler to the LOWEST setting and it produces the best curls that lasts all day! I like this curler much better than the revlon ones that I have. I think it produces better curls that last all day until i wash it off at night. I love it, and it's cheap too like $10 at walmart where I bought it. great investment for beautiful curls.

Being half Asian, my hair does not like much heat, product, or various stylings of any kind. This curling iron held my nice-looking, sleek ringlets for a few hours (with my load of hairspray!) and fell a bit continuously after. I know I'm not going to use it much, and when I do it'll be for special occasions to give me those curls I desire. This product I got on amazon for around $12, and I was deeply satisfied with this purchase. Works very well, but the heat dial is set in an awkward place so sometimes my hand slips and changes the setting. I keep it on 13/25, my hair hasn't smoked or burned on the setting. Great curling iron!

Amazing hair curler! It does exactly what it claims to do. It heats up in 30 seconds and it can hold a curl. It's heat settings go up to 35, but I only need to be at 10-15 and I have very long, thick hair. Your curls last pretty long, it may last better if you use a product. I got this curling iron for only $15 in walmart! What a steal.... ahahha, no need for me to buy an expensive curling iron. :) This won't damage your hair as much either (if used moderately)

on 3/16/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Well, let me first start by saying that I have always, ALWAYS, purchased expensive curling irons from Sally's, believing them to be of superior quality and having higher heat settings (I have super coarse thick hair that requires high heat setting in order to take a curl quickly). Never again will I spend over $20-$30 on a curling iron, when this Conair is available for $9.99!!! I purchased one in the 1/2 inch barrel size, and one in the 3/4 inch barrel size to touch up and refine my naturally curly hair. When I purchased these, I was sure they wouldn't get hot enough for my super heat resistant hair...well I was wrong. They are actually BETTER than some of my other way more expensive curling irons, and that's not even using the "turbo heat" button, which adds even MORE heat. This baby gets hot in 30 seconds too! Doesn't damage my hair any more than the proff. tourmaline irons either. Excellent curling irons, and I can't believe they cost so little. Will stick with Conair from now on!

I bought this because of the reviews here, and it DOES work well and gives me nice sexy-wavy hair (I have the 1 1/4"). My only major complaint is that the dial sometimes twists accidentally (it's in an awkward spot) and then the heat setting changes when I don't want it to. There should be some kind of lock so that it doesn't switch accidentally. I do wish it came with a heat-resistance pouch or case and I do wish that the barrel was ceramic. However I only use this about 1-2 times a month so hopefully it won't fry my hair too badly! I guess if you want a pouch and a ceramic barrel, you will have to go for the other models that are about $15-$20 (this one was $10). If the issues mentioned don't bother you, and you're on a tight budget, this is a good curling iron.

on 8/24/2007 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have tight,curly, and to be politically correct "Ethnic" hair, so to be quite honest, I hardly had my hopes up when I bought this iron. I did NOT think it would work. To my suprise my hair came out bouncy and beautiful, with a shiny finsh. This product really IS for all hair types with excellent results. You get the same quality as if you were paying for three times that price.

on 11/6/2006 7:40:00 PM

Love how fast this heats up. I keep it on maybe 3-4 tops. Can't imagine how hot 10 must be. Mine has been working for a year at least, no signs of wear, and I use it often.

What is going on!?!?! This thing rocks! I was so surprised because I got it at WalMart and my hair looks like my friends' who are using a Chi! I actually use it to both straighten AND curl! Love it! ***One word on the heat settings: careful with the "turbo" feature. I think I can smell my hair actually burning (though it doesn't LOOK like there is any damage)*** An absolute must have!

Popular Hair Styling Tools