Conair Instant Heat 3/4 inch Curling Iron

Filtered by age: 36-43
Conair Instant Heat 3/4 inch Curling Iron

Price: $

Price: $

This curling iron is awesome for tendrils & the tighter curls around my face. I have 1&1/4" also for the beachy waves. I turn these things on 25 & go! It gets so hot as a curling iron noob I've singed myself (lol). Auto shut off is essential like I said in my other review i don't wanna burn the house down! I don't see any damage (yet), but I'm investing in a better heat protectant just to be on the safe side when I get paid. I paid ~$13 for this at Kroger. Good deal!! This is fully functional w frills even it has a turbo button & of course the auto shut off, nice kickstand 1-25 heat selection so ur getting a lot of nice features at an economy price.

Cheap won't get you too far when it comes to curling irons. This one is good for occasional use but regular curling just gets your hair damaged :(

I had to push my budget higher to get a Karmin G3 clipless curling iron but I'm so glad I did! Faster, smoother and shinier curls that didn't fall out within the hour like they did with this conair.

Popular Hair Styling Tools