RIMMEL Infinite Colour - All Night Party

No Image

2.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this shade and five more, its rocks, I have it in this colour, darker pink, fuschia. lighter pink, red, and white other tahn. This gloss is definatly party starter, well this is nottoo thick or too stucky, I love the feel. !0 stars for you rimmel your rock with your makeup and lip products esp

on 8/3/2009 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this lip colour/gloss on wear it well 020. It's a hotpink/redish kinda colour. The colour is okay an hte other end is a clear gloss that goes on top of it. It last a looooong time but when you need to take it off it takes forever you gotta like rub your lips off to get this thing off. I got this on sale t wal-mart for 3.00$ Canadian. the package is good it doesnt leak at all an is secure its just a tube with 2 shades of gloss on each end. I dont think ill buy this again though.

on 4/6/2007 12:50:00 AM

Keen for a red lipstick that would go the distance, I grabbed Rimmel's 'Infinite colour'. Considering the advertising, I imagined the lipstick would stay on but it ended up smudging everywhere and was very drying on my lips.

It was a waste of money and the colour was an awful orangey-red (with my fair skin and dark hair, its too clownish).

Maybelline and Covergirl are far superior in that they actually last, even when you eat.

My advice, stay away from the allegedly 'Infinite colour'.

I was given this lip cream as I'd been looking for a way to wearing bold colour without having to be boring and girly all night - rushing off to the bathroom every twenty minutes to re-apply. It certainly has staying power (though you do end up with bare "drinking zone" and a very bright outline after a meal!) but feels very strange on your skin... a bit like it might not be too good for you. However, once you've applied the gloss any dryness goes away. I have this in two colours "Hold On", which I am still undecided about, and "Fixated" which I adore. They are very bright, folks, and not for the faint-hearted! However, they are great for a big night out... and if nothing else, the gloss is good! And can be used alone or over other lippies (I am not really a gloss gal, meself.) I wouldn't use the colour without the gloss, as it's just too drying. Overall, a satisfactory, fairly cheap product but one I can live without. Most importantly, Rimmel is not an ethical company. Don't do it.

on 9/27/2006 9:00:00 AM

Bought this at a bargain price and it's true. You get what you pay for. While I have no complaints on the gloss (long lasting, doesn't taste revolting) the actually colour is terrible, It takes an age to dry, and I have had times when I have had it crack before I had chance to apply the gloss. It lasted about an hour before it started to wear off, and of course, it didn't wear off all over. Just in my 'drinking zone'. I ended up with the colour on the outside, none on the inside and looked a fright. The colour (even with the sheer) is too opaque, so I ended up looking like a mannequin.

The only reason I would buy this again is for the lipgloss. It goes on well over other longlasting lipsticks, like Maybelline. Otherwise, I'd avoid this product no matter how cheap I saw it for. Run away!

Being a bit of a Rimmel fan, I purchased the "Fixated" shade in this range last week. It's liquid lipstick on one end, and a clear gloss on the other. I put it on in the morning before work to see if it would last as long as the marketing claimed it would. I loved the colour, although you need a bit of a steady hand to apply it. The gloss went over nicely and was brilliantly shiny. The problem was, after only an hour WITHOUT eating or drinking, the gloss had totally disappeared and I was left with only a matte finish on extremely dry lips. The colour may be "infinite" but the gloss wears off far too quickly. I'm someone who loves glossy lips and I don't want to have to be bothered reapplying gloss over my lipstick every hour when I'm out and about. Which begs the question: why make a product with a gloss and a colour and promote it to be "infinite lasting" when, in fact, it doesn't do that at all? Why didn't they just release a whole heap of matte lipsticks without a useless gloss? Definitely disappointed in this product. I've used cheaper glosses (including Avon) which have lasted twice as long and I'll be returning to those brands.

on 1/27/2006 9:13:00 PM

I have it in 150 Fixated, the color is beautiful, a deep and very pretty mauvish red. Matte and not metallic thank god. The formula is not as drying as CG Outlast, I can even go w/o reapplying the gloss if I want a more matte look. If my lips are chapped I just put first some face lotion on and I have my pout back, ready for the lippie. It doesn't flake, and the obvious ineer lip line can be easily avoided by not going overboard w/ the color. I would've liked it to come in a double stick instead of a double wand, the application requires a steady hand ;-) But the 2in1 tube is more handy than CG. UPDATE: I bought another shade, 030 here to stay, it's close to a nude color, so zero demarcation line, it's lovely, coral, kind of a peachy rose, perfect for spring and summer. It suits my NW25 skin perfectly.

on 2/18/2005 4:32:00 PM

This is Rimmel's stab at the ultrawear lip colour market. It's packaged in a double ended tube with wand applicators at each end. One end holds the colour, the other the clear finishing gloss. You apply the colour, leave it to dry, then put the gloss on top. I found the lasting power remarkable. It stayed on pretty much 100% for 12 hours, through breakfast, lunch and several drinks, though it did wear off on the inner part of the lip, leaving a strong demarcation line. And it didn't flake or dry my lips out like some similar products have done.

My only reservation with the product is the colour range. All Night Party is a muted raspberry, slightly deeper and pinker than a natural lip shade. It's actually not bad, though the aforementioned inner lip wear issue is quite noticeable on a strong shade like this. Unfortunately, this is the most 'natural' shade in the range. Others are generally even brighter and/or darker. It wouldn't be my first choice of shade normally, and if it wasn't for the formulation I wouldn't have bothered with it. However putting Neutrogena Moisture Shine gloss over the top doesn't lift the colour, so this may be a solution for blending to a more wearable shade.

In terms of comfort and wear, this is absolutely the best long-wear lip product I've tried so far so I hope Rimmel come up with some more subtle shades soon. continued >>