Uploaded by simera2371

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/03/2015

This lipliner makes very nude color wearable on my nc40-42 skin. Pair this with Honeylove, Twig, or Melted Nude (Too Faced).

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

Feb/17/2015

Hover is a nice brown that is perfect for a winter lip! I have pigmented lips so this really helps to give an anchor for lipsticks like Faux and Velvet Teddy and make them a pretty, warm, not-too-pasty neutral.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

Dec/29/2014

In LOVE with Hover lip liner. I completely adore lip liners but hover is my favourite by far! I would descrobe the colour is a deep caramel brown. The reason I love it as it goes amazing with any nude colour especially velvet teddy and honeylove. 100% now my go to lip liner.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Dec/06/2014

hover is a nice color, but it matches my complexion too much, if that's possible. it is exactly as MAC describes it: a rich caramel brown, but i prefer my lip liners to be a little darker than the lipstick i'm wearing, and hover just blends right in too much. may as well not be wearing any lip product at all, so i returned it. will try cork or spice instead.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

3.0
fromDPD

Mar/02/2012

This is Whirls browner sister. I am nc43 and yhis sows up on my lips but prefer more pinker or nuder colours whereas this is slightly more browner. will use up but prefer whirl over this.
If you are fair or have pink lips I think this would be quite dark for you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

Jan/31/2011

Hover is of course a great quality lip pencil but it always leans too brick-ish and reddish brown for me even when I don't want it to be so it can never replace my beloved Cork or Hodgepodge. I'm an NC45.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBlack

Aug/05/2010

The MA's at MAC would always encourage me to wear spice everytime I went to get a more natural looking colour. However, on one of my visits the MA recommended 'Hover' and I fell in love - Hover is my perfect natural lipliner - its everything I wanted spice to be - except that spice always turned pink on me! Hover has now become my holy grail natural-toned lipliner!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jul/12/2010

I do like this lip liner. It's the color of my lips but a tad pinkish. I can add a nude gloss on top and it just looks neutral. I've tried it with Revealing lipglass by MAC and it's pretty nice. I've also tried it with Lust and honestly you really can't go wrong with it if you have pigmented lips. (MAC NC42/43)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

Jul/02/2010

Love it! It's creamy and goes on smooth. No tugging. This was my first lip pencil from Mac and I Ioved it so much I bought two other shades.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Mar/31/2010

this is one of the best lipliners to use when u want to do a nude lip. i love it & def. will be buying again, looks great w/MAC Peachstock

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24