no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I bought this for 2 reasons. #1 because my mother used this on my hair when i was little and it made my hair silky and soft, and helped de tangle my butt lenth curly hair. #2 I am trying to add more moisture to my hair rountine and grow it out. Well,they must have changed the formula because this leave in is absolutly terrible. It made my hair tangly and sticky and dry. i even tried diluting with water and it was still terrible. If you want to try this product you may as well spray some diluted hair spray in your wet hair and comb it through. i have dry curly hair and i was very dissapointed with the results. It was 6.99 for the 225ml bottle.May work for you but i will not be buying this ever again.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3.0

8 years ago

I like this product. I think that its a nice leave in conditioner and it makes my hair soft. You get a good amount for how much you pay and I would get this again..

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Just re-discovered this after about 10 years. When I was a kid, I had super long hair and my mom used to use it as a detangler. Well, I recently picked it up again for nostalgia and whoa! My hair is very coarse and straight, and super-thick, with crispy gross ends from years of heat styling and bleaching it from its natural black (yeah, I'm dumb). It's hard to find something that's light and doesn't feel gunky but also adds conditioning - believe me, I don't need any more weight on this ridiculous mess. The trick is to just use a little so it doesn't build up; if you have fine hair and you're putting more than half a squirt it's gonna look gross. I just dump some into my palms and rub them together before applying it to the ends of my hair, and I usually don't reapply. Soft and silky!

About reviewer (260 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

9 years ago

For years (about the time I started being responsible for my own hair care) I used the Infusium 23 product line for shampoo/conditioner/leave-in. And like someone else said, I guess I didn't know any better. Using this product made my hair stiff and tangle easily. Now that I've experienced other shampoos/conditioners, I would never go back to this.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I quite honestly didn't find this moisturizing or helpful in any way towards my hair. I just didn't notice a single difference, plus the spray bottle shoots out a stream versus a mist. I can't imagine finishing the bottle and will not repurchase.

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

10 years ago

My mom used to use this on my sister and I when we were younger and our hair was always silky and soft. I bought it for nostalgic reasons and was really disappointed. First, there is no spray on the bottle, you just pour it on. So I transfered it to a spray bottle for better application. The smell is wonderful. It reminds me of when I was younger. But it really gunked up my hair. My solution, just use it when you go to bed cause I do notice a difference when I use it, just not before styling. All in all, I think I love this because it reminds me of happy times and I will make it work for that reason =)

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Ick I hated this stuff! I was using this with the moisturologie line, and while I liked the shampoo and conditioner, I despised this stuff. I don't know people are writing good reviews for this unless they have AMAZING shampoo and conditioner that can counter this stuff. I'm not one of those people with thick, curly hair that always has problems with hair products. My hair is actually pretty fine, a little thick still, but very fine and slick. This stuff made my hair feel icky and strawlike, it almost seemed to harden every strand I had. I also hated the packaging, I got so frustrated I just put it into a spray bottle so I could spray it everywhere instead of dealing with the drippy mess. This was definitely the worst leave-in I've ever used, buyers beware!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I have the Moisture Replenisher Leave-In. I rotate between using this version and the I Repair and Renew one. And, I like both of them equally as well. This product is as moisturizing to the hair as its name sounds. It provides lightweight, non-greasy moisture to the hair. And, it defrizzes, re-strengthens, softens, and provides noticeable shine to one's hair. I love this stuff! And, I certainly will continue to buy it.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I have very baby fine thin easy breakage fragile hair, so before I do any kind of heat styling this spray leave in moisturizing treatment goes on my hair before anything else and it truly daves and protects my hair and actually adds more healthy benefits and deeper moisturization when used with heat. I feel the heat pulls it deeper into my hair. It doesnt weigh my thin hair down, is very light, leaves hair soft, and smooth, no frizz or little hairs flying around or sticking up. Adds lots of shine, makes hair swingy like in hair commercials! Nice light clean scent. I apply to towel dried damp hair, spray on palms of hands then I rub them together and smooth over hair then use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly through hair. Next I apply Herbal Essencess Tousle Me Softly mousse if I am going for a big hair volume or wavy look, if going for a natural, smooth straight hair look I use Dove Smoothing Frizz Control cream, either way, whichever product I am using for whatever look I then apply a heat protecting mist from Alberto VO5 called Miracle Mist Heat Defense.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

It does the job.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43