Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky shampoo

Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky shampoo

3.4

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 1% w/w Pyrithione Zinc. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 10/13/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good price and good product. Cleans my hair, definitely took care of my dandruff, and moisturizes it too. Smells nice and my hair doesn't itch after I wash it.

on 8/5/2017 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So I think I remember using this years ago, don't remember if I'm correct about that because I don't know when it was released, but regardless, I used head and shoulders as a kid. I used to have bad dandruff and that's why I used it originally, but I switched to it this time to relieve my itchy scalp. I must have gone through 8 different sets of shampoos and conditioners looking for something to smooth, hydrate, help keep my hair untangled and clean it. Well this does the best job that I've found so far. No more itching! It actually cleans my hair but it doesn't dry it out. and it doesn't make it greasy either. I do find that there is build up, but this is only after about a month. I don't even really need a conditioner after this shampoo, but I use a silicone free one just for extra smoothing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Recently I've had some dandruff. This is a little strange as this was never an issue before - it just came out of nowhere! Either way, my boyfriend said I should try head and shoulders. Within a week the dandruff was totally gone! This product works! I have rough/frizzy hair so I'm always careful about what I use but in all honesty this smooth and silky range is probably the best anti frizz shampoo/conditioner combo I've ever used. And I've tried the lot. Seriously impressed. It also smells great. I can feel already that it might cause some product build up (although this isn't an issue yet) so I'll need to alternate it with other shampoos probably. But that's fine. I'm SO impressed.

This shampoo makes my hair so SHINY and SMOOTH! My hair feels so soft after I rinse it out before I even use conditioner! Might not be as good for dandruff as a medicated pharmacy anti dandruff shampoo but it does help!
Good quantity of shampoo for the price and also smells good!

on 11/30/2016 4:04:00 PM

Since using head n shoulders my hair has never been so dry why has this happened.I've used the conditinor and doesn't make a difference.I have had to go back to my original shampoo n conditioner

I used this shampoo about 5 times and the first couple of times it worked well. It got rid of my dandruff, my hair was so soft and it smelled really good. But, when I used it the 4th time the hair at my scalp started to get sticky after I had washed it. I thought I had used too much shampoo so I tried it again but it done the exact same thing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have used this particular line on and off several times and I was never really impressed with it.
I recently tried it again along with the matching conditioner.
I have to say the scent is nothing like a dandruff shampoo which is quite relieving.
However, I still dislike it. It smells like watermelon jolly rancher to me and I am just not a fan of scents like this.
I am pretty impressed with how it does seem to soften the hair.
It does not do too much for frizz but the hair is soft and shiny making it easier to tame.
As for dandruff control, it works pretty well. Not great but together with the conditioner it does work better.
I prefer the new lavender scent to this one but this works decently if you are dealing with mild flaking.

Sometimes I will use a medium amount, applied only to the top of my head and massage into the scalp well, to cleanse any product out of my hair and remove any flakes if there is any.
Then I will take a smaller amount again concentrating on the scalp especially any affected areas and then squeeze the lather into the length of my hair and allow it to stay about a minute and then rinse out.
Followed my the conditioner applying conditioner to any problems areas on the scalp as well.
This does not make my hair greasy which is nice. I am going to try another scent and see how that works compared to this.
I just do not like the candy scent. My daughter is 7 and she also got tired of it quickly.

on 8/25/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really love this! It smells good and it does what it says...makes my hair silky and smooth. I honestly don't find that I need a conditioner because the shampoo is moisturizing enough.

on 11/3/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

cured my dry and flaky scalp in a month.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Once fall and winter came around my skin and hair started getting very dry. I noticed some dandruff so of course I went for an anti dandruff shampoo. This stuff is alright. It smells nice, leaves my hair soft.. It hydrates my hair and doesn't weigh it down, unless it's the second day, then my hair is oily as fuh. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase as I want to branch out and try other drugstore shampoos. If you have fine hair that gets easily oily and a sensitive scalp I probably wouldn't recommend this.