no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

15 years ago

Well, it's just not me. I'm a cool toned NC20, but this just kind of merges into my skin and makes it look grey. Sort of a siler/lavender shimmer, but too cool for me. It was depressing me so much, I put "sugarplum yum" over the top. Now I feel better :) Is a lovely colour, but test before you buy. Wouldn't suit many people.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

15 years ago

After seeing this shade on the OPI site, I was eager to try it. I tested this last week at a department store and found it to be much paler than I'd anticipated. Color of the Zen-tury is a pale slightly shimmery, silver-lilac...similar to the paintwork on my silver car! From the website pics, I was thinking it would be at least a couple of shades deeper, which would have appealed to me to wear as a autumn/winter shade. Pretty enough but it's not for me after all.

About reviewer (372 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

15 years ago

Pretty and unique color! Sort of a shade darker than lavendar and less blue, if you can imagine... Lots of pretty silvery shimmer, too...usually I can't wear colors like this (they make my skin look almost grey), but there is something about this shade that works with my skin tone (light/medium on my hands, Asian).

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

15 years ago

<p>Pooh. This shade just doesn't work for me at all.<p/><p>I think better suited for our cool skin toned nail polish fans, Color of the Zen-tury's silvery-taupey-violet looked awful with my warm, naturally, all-year tanned skin. Some lucky girl in my office will get a nice surprise tomorrow.<p/>

About reviewer (388 reviews)

Age30-35