MAC Cosmetics Satin - Mylar

No Image

4.1

on 3/2/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Chalky white with some slight sparkle. This did NOT work for me. It was dry with no color pay-off and too stark white.

Slightly chalky, not bad colour payoff. Great brow bone highlight for fair-medium skin.

on 1/26/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was looking for an off white to use to blend colors into my brow-bone and skin and this one is great. It really doesn't have much color pay off, so used as a white eyeshadow you probably wont be too satisfied, but I put on a pretty heavy hand of darker eyeshadow and use a large eyeshadow brush with mylar on it to buff out the color so it blends seamlessly. works well and you end up looking polished and pretty instead of a bright white disco ball.

on 10/17/2009 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my absolute must-have eyeshadow. It's the best shade I've found to highlight my brow, the inner corners of my eyes, and lower lash line. I also sometimes use it on my cupid's bow. The texture is perfect - not too matte but not shimmery. It's a true satin finish. The color is a true creamy white that's not harsh at all. It's not as yellow as an ivory but not a stark white. Love it and am never without it!

on 10/3/2009 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It is absolutely perfect on my skin as a brow highlighter. It is kinda shimmery so I only use it as a night time/evening look. Not very pigmented so I have to use a bit more to make it show up. Does not look chalky on my skin. Will be repurchasing when and if I do run out.

on 5/24/2009 9:57:00 PM

I love to use matte creamy colored shades for a brow bone highlighter. I dont like shimmery brow bone highlighters so this is perfect for me.

on 7/2/2007 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this as a highlighter and base since years. I think I never went out without it. It is a very natural color, and looks great with absolutely any color.
I would say it's a natural matte ivory color, but I guess it looks different on other skin tones.
What I also like about it is that it lasts a great long time, even though I use it almost every day, it lasts one year or longer.
The same with other MAC eye shadows.
So, I can't complain about it.