MAC Satin - Mylar

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this because I wanted something close to my skintone,but lighter and without alot of shimmer and frost,but not matte.I'm very fair and this matched close enough.It goes on more sheer than what I would have liked and it can sometimes go on blotchy(I wear TFSI).This shadow is quite "powdery".It workes okay,but two lippies only because I have found that for around $12 cheaper there is something better.CoverGirl's eyeshadow single in French Vanilla.I wish I could return Mylar,but I can't.Oh well,my loss.

on 3/18/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Yikes, judging from the reviews it seems like I would have hated this but I love it. Maybe I just got lucky? I find it is very similar to Blanc Type in tone but of course the finish is Satin. I really enjoy Satin, it is one of my favorites behind Starflash and Veluxe Pearl.

Anyway, this is excellent as a tearduct or highlight. It isn't stark white which I feel looks unnatural on me. Don't get me wrong, white (i.e. Gesso) has its place, but I reserve something like that for going out (which I don't do often now that I'm pushing 35).

Back to is a beautiful creamy everyday color. It is easy to work with and I highly recommend adding it to your collection! I will buy this again and again.

This is a nice e/s base/highlighter, its a very sheer muted white creme. It has the slightest amount of shimmer, its a nice color and looks very neutral in the pan, but it doesnt really show up, its soooo sheer! Still nice though

on 11/30/2001 4:06:00 PM

This makes a great base shadow! Not too white and not too yellow, just perfect neutral color.